Skip to main content

Writing » beautiful.bizarre

Sitting at my desk, the sun disappears behind a raincloud that covers the sky in an ominous gloom barely worth mentioning. The Chihuahuas scamper about, searching for a sense of comfort in the corners of the studio with every insignificant stormy rumble. Poor babies. 
I should be working on my drawing but there's a lot of research ahead of me and once I start something, I'm in it. With that said, I've been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to write for Beautiful Bizarre, a quarterly boutique publication featuring prominent and upcoming artists working in all mediums. You might have heard of it...pause, falls out chair. 

Read my articles here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when Chloé decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

In the Dugout

Happy Friday... xxx Vintage faux fur, Jessica Simpson boots, liquid leggings (can't believe I scored these at Target, of all places), misc jewelry (vintage & costume).