Skip to main content

The orange behind me


Going casual on a hot day...

p.s. Please don't forget to enter the Copper Etiquette x Vintage Lollipops Giveaway! One lucky winner will receive a gorgeous new dress and have the chance to be featured! The contest ends on June 7th at midnight.

 
(Forever 21 tank, shirt, and shorts, Jeffrey Campbell Mariel wedge, random collection of rings/seashell ring, Vintage belt, Alexander Wang Diego bag, BrooklynThread and vintage bracelets) 

Comments

Eva said…
You look so pretty!
Vertiginoso said…
WOow AND I really like the way this casual inspiration (spontaneously) declines itself on such a "leggylicious" way with you Dear Bella !!!! "BOMBnextDoor-icious Dizzyness" . . .

Ă  BientĂ´t, Antoine
CAT WRANGLER said…
wawwww envy with your tanned skin :( so sexyyyy!!!!

http://myayayamanson.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
amzing heels!!! love the bag :)
Anonymous said…
you look stunning! want the bag!
Cindy Van Dyck said…
I love your shoes! You look amazing xx
Andrea said…
Those shoes are amazing, I really love your tattoo. Great blog xx
ediot said…
Hey girl
looking great. love the shorts and the outfit is so nice
xx
Ideal for a hot day! Love the shoes and the bag! Btw..NICE LEGS!

xx
Andy
The Black Label
Violet said…
love the new header! and the shoes and the bag and fox tail! i just love everything you look so pretty

XX
Vi from Cali
Alex said…
You look gorgeous, baby! This was definitely a hot day, and you looked even hotter! ;D Mmmmm...
Lauren said…
Beautiful, post! Your legs are so long.. I'm a little jealous!
kisses
Lauren said…
Aw, your bf is really sweet.
0 said…
Love the shoes <3
Anna Bonfiglio said…
I love the shoes and the bag is my dream!

The yellow ball
Unknown said…
Love the wedges.
Nici said…
I love your shoes!
And you're such a pretty girl! :)
Adriana said…
omg I am in love with your wedges! =D

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.

The Carousel Ride

A little storytelling... A modicum of silence swallowed the room as dusty shards of sunlight patterned the multicolored carpet. Decorated with an army of garish jewelry, everything jingles, almost intentionally, as the woman perched behind the large candy counter brushes invisible lint from her blouse. Her silvery hair is the color of cotton candy. She offers a genuine smile before shifting her gaze downcast towards her slender hands. Briefly, she examines their delicate surface that is creviced by time and wiser than yesterday. At four quarters per ride, it was a small price for six minutes of uncontaminated childhood reminiscence to sweep the memory warehouse. And while we kept the company of an epoch 1920’s carousel, 60 handcrafted horses, and funky reindeer, we went round and round, faster and faster… letting it take us to those secret places we almost forgot existed. --Bella H. p.s. In lieu of those who have so thoughtfully given me awards and spotlight features... YOU'RE AM...

To Everything, There Is a Season

Shuffling through the various holidays of 2008, I can’t believe the year is chiseling out yet another ending. The hoopla, the ongoing shenanigans… most of the time it’s over before I’ve realized it’d even started. But for the better part of the suburbanite afternoon, I couldn’t stop thinking about time and how it seems to swallow everything else. Trying to wrap my mind around it, I walked outside and there it wasn’t. The dog days of summer had been completely bogarted, and obviously, winter was reinstating some glorified purpose. While semi-sanctioning such a veritable transition, I giddily sequestered a nearly forgotten Bebe jacket from the corner of my closet, and called it a day. I admit the straps on my Jessica Simpson ankle boots, fully equipped with studs and cross charms, are actually dog collars. Clearly manufactured for a Gothic canine with nouveau attitude... the vibe worked, so be it.