Skip to main content

Long hallways like runways


 There's something about certain hotel hallways that remind me of retro runways, and at the same time, lend to such a foreboding atmosphere. For some reason, these were very reminiscent of Stephen King's, The Shining... every time I turned a corner, I was convinced those wicked twins would be standing at the end of one of them.

(BCBGirls sandals, Forever 21 dress, Random shaggy jacket and rings, Vintage rosaries) 

Comments

Anonymous said…
you're so beautiful!
xoxo
electric feel said…
fur & lace, great combo!
Marie said…
You make a hallway look good. I always think of that book/movie in a long carpeted hallway! But you took the spook right out with that fabulous outfit.


Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
June giveaway
that shaggy jacket is amazing!
Katie Elizabeth said…
damn this looks good! you look beautiful! i wish i could pull that off :)

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com
Sanam said…
Great photos, I love your dress :)

Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Anonymous said…
You're very beautiful! Great style blog, and I know what you mean about that movie!!
Anonymous said…
You look great, love the pictures :)
Allison said…
Ugh, those twins will always haunt my dreams! You, my dear, are as gorgeous as ever - you work that retro carpeting, girl!
Love ya, xox
Samantha said…
Gorgeous! Love the outfit! Your jacket is so fun!

I think I also really envy your job, it must be so fun!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com
Claire M. said…
Beautiful dress I love it
▲ FARRAH ▲ said…
HAWT!! Killer look chica... that's some rad shagginess u got going on! :)

x

▲ Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE
Alex said…
Beautiful hallway girlfriend, we should watch that movie together again!

Popular posts from this blog

Where the road takes you

Gallivanting about in a whimsy of gossamer textures and floral patterns had me feeling uncharacteristically girlish, but I couldn’t resist the magical vibe and the way sunlight seemed to pour through it and all around. (F21 tunic and knee socks, Miss Me jacket, DIY denim cutoffs and studded bag, Zinc platforms)

Copper Etiquette Dress Giveaway!

For a while now, these pretty little dresses have been on my wish list, and I'm really excited to share the news that together with Copper Etiquette , we're giving one away! So here's your chance to win a beautiful new dress to compliment your summer wardrobe! Here's what you'll need to do to be eligible for the giveaway: 1. Simply post a comment telling us which dress you would wear. They might even feature snapshots of you wearing it later on! 2. Like Copper Etiquette on Facebook . 3. Leave your name + Facebook name + e-mail address so that you can be contacted should you win! *This contest is open to both US and International residents. The winner will be announced in one week so don't miss out... enter now!*

Madame Trouser

Here’s a sight rarely seen… trousers! Bolstering a spunky need for change, the androgynous feel masquerades as something of the fashionably divine. Once ambivalent, I decided to lay down the gauntlet and finally flaunt my denim cutoff infidelities. But where I live, it gets blasted hot, agonizingly so… and this inferno humidity can sometimes lead to stylistic disadvantages among those ever-vindictive wardrobe challenges. I mean seriously, the suburbanite ambiance is crinkled with shades of russet and leaves are falling down like rain, despite the somersaulting 60 to 80 degree variances. A common belief in the world of comfortable apparel repetition … if I wasn’t perpetually addicted to one thing, wouldn’t I just be addicted to another? Perhaps, the proverbial tatty white t-shirt?