Skip to main content

Geometric Canvas Painting


One of my resolutions for the new year is to post MORE of the work I spend SO MUCH time creating! First showed a peek at 'Geometric' back in May and now she's finally in the print shop! 

The original 16x20 canvas is also available for purchase and until January 12th there's free shipping in my Society6 store when you use the promo link below!
http://society6.com/bellaharris?promo=f4ba9e

Last days of my $19.99 Art Shop Holiday Sale! 
http://bellaharris.tictail.com/products/sale


Comments

Julie said…
I really love all the bright colors! My goal for the new year was to do more art and also finally start a blog and etsy site to show them. And I finally did it!! lol If you have time I would love for you to check out my art...any advice would also be amazing! Thanks!

Julie
http://www.artworkbyjm.com/
Anonymous said…
hello
i've been checking your blog regularly since before you started sharing your beautiful art and you're a great inspiration to be fearless to me. i was wondering what happened to your tumblr? thanks for sharing <3
Thank you, Julie! I'm heading over to your blog right now!




Dear Anonymous,

What a wonderful compliment, thank you so much! I do still have my tumblr account... and play there quietly xoxo
http://bellaharrisart.tumblr.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.

The Carousel Ride

A little storytelling... A modicum of silence swallowed the room as dusty shards of sunlight patterned the multicolored carpet. Decorated with an army of garish jewelry, everything jingles, almost intentionally, as the woman perched behind the large candy counter brushes invisible lint from her blouse. Her silvery hair is the color of cotton candy. She offers a genuine smile before shifting her gaze downcast towards her slender hands. Briefly, she examines their delicate surface that is creviced by time and wiser than yesterday. At four quarters per ride, it was a small price for six minutes of uncontaminated childhood reminiscence to sweep the memory warehouse. And while we kept the company of an epoch 1920’s carousel, 60 handcrafted horses, and funky reindeer, we went round and round, faster and faster… letting it take us to those secret places we almost forgot existed. --Bella H. p.s. In lieu of those who have so thoughtfully given me awards and spotlight features... YOU'RE AM...

To Everything, There Is a Season

Shuffling through the various holidays of 2008, I can’t believe the year is chiseling out yet another ending. The hoopla, the ongoing shenanigans… most of the time it’s over before I’ve realized it’d even started. But for the better part of the suburbanite afternoon, I couldn’t stop thinking about time and how it seems to swallow everything else. Trying to wrap my mind around it, I walked outside and there it wasn’t. The dog days of summer had been completely bogarted, and obviously, winter was reinstating some glorified purpose. While semi-sanctioning such a veritable transition, I giddily sequestered a nearly forgotten Bebe jacket from the corner of my closet, and called it a day. I admit the straps on my Jessica Simpson ankle boots, fully equipped with studs and cross charms, are actually dog collars. Clearly manufactured for a Gothic canine with nouveau attitude... the vibe worked, so be it.