Skip to main content

20/20

You don't need 20/20 vision to see that Diesel has a way of making you wish you led a life similarly seen in their award-winning and sometimes lascivious ad campaigns. With former taglines embracing a "be stupid" mantra, we all know these visual entities are truly smart-overdosed and target a great deal of consumer encouragement and friendliness. So when I discovered Repertoire Fashion, a leading independent retailer in Southern England, and spotted some of my favorite Diesel pieces, I had one of those "Oh no, you could be trouble to my personal savings goal" moments. But this is typically the case, especially when you see that alluring A-Z designer list of potential closet-mates for life. And the more I scrolled their website, the more mouth-watering everything became. 

Pause to wipe the corner of my lips. 
 With a particular interest in the Diesel Jeans iconic Biker Gilet for my inner rockstar and a Knit Cardigan Coat that seemed to instantly ensure a perfect existence of never-ending fireside nights in Lake Tahoe, Repertoire had my attention.

Comments

Blicious said…
i want everything!
xx
b
Haha, me too!

Popular posts from this blog

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when ChloĆ© decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

In the Dugout

Happy Friday... xxx Vintage faux fur, Jessica Simpson boots, liquid leggings (can't believe I scored these at Target, of all places), misc jewelry (vintage & costume).