Skip to main content

20/20

You don't need 20/20 vision to see that Diesel has a way of making you wish you led a life similarly seen in their award-winning and sometimes lascivious ad campaigns. With former taglines embracing a "be stupid" mantra, we all know these visual entities are truly smart-overdosed and target a great deal of consumer encouragement and friendliness. So when I discovered Repertoire Fashion, a leading independent retailer in Southern England, and spotted some of my favorite Diesel pieces, I had one of those "Oh no, you could be trouble to my personal savings goal" moments. But this is typically the case, especially when you see that alluring A-Z designer list of potential closet-mates for life. And the more I scrolled their website, the more mouth-watering everything became. 

Pause to wipe the corner of my lips. 
 With a particular interest in the Diesel Jeans iconic Biker Gilet for my inner rockstar and a Knit Cardigan Coat that seemed to instantly ensure a perfect existence of never-ending fireside nights in Lake Tahoe, Repertoire had my attention.

Comments

Blicious said…
i want everything!
xx
b
Haha, me too!

Popular posts from this blog

Cellphone Diary: The morning train station

From STL to KC, May 23-25th. ( Nasty Gal asymm tank dress , Vintage belt, Forever 21 shorts, Dylan George destruction cropped jeans/ Vintage Levi's, Target t-shirts, Express silk and lace jacket, BCBGirls/Miu Miu/Jessica Simpson shoes)

Work In Progress

Currently. 

Your eyes are crimson stained

She's definitely still a work in progress (I hope to finish in the next week or two), but here's a preview of one of the drawings I'm currently working on. Hope you like it! xxx  Inspiration: Odette/Odile