Skip to main content

Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder

With twinkling lights and giant deflated snow globe lawn ornaments lined in sequence throughout the neighborhood, the annual hullabaloo of the holidays is certainly upon us. The winter wonderland, good cheer, and antique Christmas ornaments remind me that it's a wonderful time of year... but let's face it, it can also be a little nerve-racking. Nothing a little Skinny Caramel Macchiato won't fix. Then I started thinking of all the times my mom ordered a green tea with extra Matcha powder during our pre-shopping trips to Starbucks.
"Matcha powder? What in the world is that?"
Well, the good folks over at Kiss Me Organics sent over their Culinary Grade Organic Green Tea Powder so that I could see for myself... and I think I finally get all the fussing. Rich in antioxidants, Matcha refers to finely milled premium green tea from Japan used for drinking or as an ingredient in recipes.  Traditionally an expensive tea reserved for royalty, it's now available for anyone to enjoy. Utilizing the entire tea leaf, which dramatically increases the nutritional content, Organic Matcha lifts vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy as well as aids in an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolism.
I love the vibrant green color and refreshing earthy aroma. I tired traditional hot Matcha with the Culinary Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder, and it was so flavorful that I can't wait to utilize it in other delicious recipes. Five stars for me all the way. My product arrived quickly, didn't falter on taste or color, and the packaging design allows for quick and simple storage. Wonderful! 

"Powered by Brandbacker"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when ChloĆ© decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

To Everything, There Is a Season

Shuffling through the various holidays of 2008, I can’t believe the year is chiseling out yet another ending. The hoopla, the ongoing shenanigans… most of the time it’s over before I’ve realized it’d even started. But for the better part of the suburbanite afternoon, I couldn’t stop thinking about time and how it seems to swallow everything else. Trying to wrap my mind around it, I walked outside and there it wasn’t. The dog days of summer had been completely bogarted, and obviously, winter was reinstating some glorified purpose. While semi-sanctioning such a veritable transition, I giddily sequestered a nearly forgotten Bebe jacket from the corner of my closet, and called it a day. I admit the straps on my Jessica Simpson ankle boots, fully equipped with studs and cross charms, are actually dog collars. Clearly manufactured for a Gothic canine with nouveau attitude... the vibe worked, so be it.