Skip to main content

New Drawing ▲ From the Earth

From the Earth
Here's the fifth drawing in my nature series! It's been really fun experimenting with charcoal and I'm excited to move forward with some new colorful pastel work. If you're interested in owning any of my original artwork, please shoot me an email... and prints are always available in my society6 shop. 

First drawing: Silent Forest 
Second drawing: The Main Light 
Third drawing: 21 Nights
Fourth drawing: Moon In Your Eyes

Comments

Emil Andersen said…
Good evening,

this drawing we love the most, its makes us think and filosofy about "mother earth".

Maria & Emil
"A world of art"

Popular posts from this blog

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when Chloé decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

In the Dugout

Happy Friday... xxx Vintage faux fur, Jessica Simpson boots, liquid leggings (can't believe I scored these at Target, of all places), misc jewelry (vintage & costume).