Skip to main content

Vintage Lollipops Instagram-deets

@bellablueberry

I never imagined that one day endorsing a cellular instalife would feel so vital to everyday existence... but here I am. 

Bones.
Experimenting with watercolor/oil melting.
Pretty lounging view.
Wedge sneakers are just one of my latest addictions. Steve Madden shown. Hoping for Marant and totally loving these Back To the Future inspired Marc by Marc Jacobs. Ooooh, wait, just saw these badass Jeffrey Campbell's!
Watercolor inspired by lovely Jasmin of Friend in Fashion. (Posted here)
People I want to punch in the face book and arm swag. Wearing Copper Etiquette, vintage, 24Blogazine KB.LuSH, Target, and Brooklyn Thread.
Oil paintings and pencil illustrations.

Comments

Daisy said…
Beautiful collection of photographs! I love it when your photos come up in my instagram feed.
Jeanette said…
Så many pretty pictures:)
Blicious said…
lovely photos!! I will follow you! follow me back at @BrandiScarpelli

xx
b

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Auction

Poe and Frankie are individually up for auction via the Copycat Violence Facebook page. Each are complete in a baroque plastic frame with satin black finish and glass front.

Artwork is approx 4 x 5"
Frame is 8 x 10" with 5 x 7" matted opening

Bidding is open October 13-17th
➽➽ https://www.facebook.com/copycatviolence

Auction not affiliated with Facebook
Thank you for your interest!!

Hush of Night | Blood Moon @ Hudson Hughes Gallery

Hush of Night and Blood Moon Curio Shelf for '3am' at Hudson Hughes... always honored. PLUS this is my first gallery presented Wooden Ophelia piece!!

Visit the gallery website for purchase inquiries 🖤

Part of Me | Society6 Prints

Just added Part of Me to my Society6 shop! Prints and other fine art goodies available
↓↓↓
SHOP