Skip to main content

1970


 I'm pretty convinced that I could own this vintage accordion-pleated dress in every color conceivable, wear them shamelessly, and never get tired of the overall Farah Faucet feeling.

Comments

el_martina said…
I love '70 style and your dress is amazing!
it is beautiful!
Liana said…
wow that is gorgeous! can't blame you for wanting it in every color, i would too! btw is that your kitchen? it's super nice! lol, sorry, i notice things like that ;p


CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE
Alex said…
It looks beautiful on you, baby! Pink looks great on you. ;)
Mira said…
Beautiful dress :)

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.

Where the road takes you

Gallivanting about in a whimsy of gossamer textures and floral patterns had me feeling uncharacteristically girlish, but I couldn’t resist the magical vibe and the way sunlight seemed to pour through it and all around. (F21 tunic and knee socks, Miss Me jacket, DIY denim cutoffs and studded bag, Zinc platforms)

The Good Shit Lollipop

There goes the neighborhood... Being sheltered in my den with only four walls and a window view for comfort, I shamelessly craved a bit of social interaction and subsequently fled the domicile. Frankly, I was beginning to feel factory made by the persistent movements of the work grind. Resigning all care into something of the blithe, this slightly impetuous reprieve, which in hindsight manifests some seamless blend of sophomoric jubilation… was the universal tonic I needed. Gallivanting about the midnight streets in ballerina-laden skirts just before being propositioned by the dalliances of a graffiti-faced snowman, we accidentally though almost calculatedly deviated from the planned Weeds marathon. My newest television addiction. Four AMAZING lovelies granted me awards, so with that said, I'm sending out into this incredible cosmic highway, a very special Thank You to Dream and Fantasy (Honest Scrap Award) , tis serendipity ( Proxi Award ), Silje...