Skip to main content

Tonight you are my soldier


Thank you for so many amazingly thoughtful birthday wishes, e-mails, Facebook photos/messages, and tweets yesterday! We celebrated until about five o'clock this morning and had an incredible time! I also want to quickly mention that I've teamed with Copper Etiquette, and this week we're hosting a giveaway, so keep a lookout because one lucky reader is going to win a gorgeous new dress!




(Victoria's Secret overlay and satin tap pants, Alexander Wang tank, V cut bra, and Brenda camera bag, Jeffrey Campbell Mariel suede wedge sandal, Vintage turquoise cross necklace and fox tail, Ray-Ban Wayfarer and Aviator sunglasses, Nasty Gal knee high socks) 

Comments

Alex said…
You look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing, my love! It was wonderful celebrating your birth until the birds were coming out, and I'm so happy to be here with you right now. I love you!
magdaayuk said…
Happy happy (belated) birthday. Lovely pictures, keep them coming;)
Cindy Van Dyck said…
You look amazing! xx
Great pics..love the shoes..and the blurriness and shadow play in the photos..very nice

xx
Andy
The Black Label
LittleRachael said…
Cute photos - Love the knee high socks :-)

Little Rachael
Little Rachael
Little Rachael
that first shot is gorgeous! love the accessories too. hope u had a great bday xxo
0 said…
very beautiful these photos!

But what there is written on the tattoo in your right arm?
Daisy said…
Such delightful photos !
Claire M. said…
Gorgeous photos!

Claire M.
Unknown said…
Hi! i realy love your blog!! i follow you now!
Would you come in mine and follow me? i'd be very happy!
XOXO
http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/
Marissa said…
so many gorgeous photos of you, Bella! pretty much l ove everything here!

kisses

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.

Wind in My Hair

 A rarity among the norm of March’s suburbanite ambiance, the sky seemed to split like two halves forming a sun-drenched gateway… through the spread of blue, it finally warmed. Taking into account the shameless reality that had me suffering from post-traumatic cutoff syndrome , we canted about in perfect misdirection, which somehow led us back to the camera euphoria of this disco-inferno bowling alley. (BCBG heels with dog collars, DIY cutoffs, secondhand shirt, Vintage bangles)

Dirty Little Secret

While casually perusing the supermarket isles for those everyday staples, I think I briefly lost consciousness when I spotted these righteous tie-dye skinnies crammed amongst a hoard of others like some dirty little secret. Beneath a storm of florescent lighting, there they were at Walmart (!!), waiting for well-deserved recognition! Extracting reasonable doubt, I immediately implemented their placement into my wardrobe… vacillation need not apply. p.s. I'm terribly busy with a manuscript deadline, but will be visiting everyone very soon. And for those who so thoughtfully granted me awards, I promise I haven't forgotten... but on the contrary, am working on a special thank you post. xx Vintage Sequin Jacket... Promiscuous Heels... L.e.i. Skinny Jeans.