Skip to main content

Ezmirelda


All the last minute touch-ups and ridiculous scanning process is finally complete... sometimes that seems to take longer than the time invested in the actual artwork! This particular drawing/painting was totally unplanned and took about a day, plus a few more for drying.  Cute bra, freckles, wispy hair... I'm really excited to show everyone, but enough of that, let's meet Ezmirelda! Really proud of this piece, and I love her unpremeditated pixie quality. Okay the treadmill is giving me the evil eye, so it's time for a serious 90 minute workout, then iced tea.

*4:12 PM Oh my gosh update: The amazing 24 Blogazine featured Ezmirelda!*


(Combination oil, pencil, and charcoal) 

Comments

Anonymous said…
me encanta!¡!!!! t ha quedado genial :D

un beso
Anonymous said…
killing me with this post!!!
Holy crap this is so AMZING.. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!
S said…
great! i do illustrations too and i really like your work =)

singinonmymind.blogspot.com
Alex said…
!!!!!! So great to see it large! I love it and I love you and your talents, baby!
You are so talented! I really do love it!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com
Marissa said…
I love this and would curse in this comment box but probably a bad idea to do that. haha!

Beautiful! Your paintings are stunning, you're a multitalented fashionista!
Italo said…
Ciao bella! That's so beautiful! It reminds something, but I can't remember it now!
Sick by Trend said…
Awesome! You are so talented! :D

xx

Have a nice weekend! :)

www.sickbytrend.com
▲ FARRAH ▲ said…
Breathtaking! Adore the freckle details :)

:: Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE ::
Lauren said…
She's precious!
love this!!
xo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
Fenny Wong said…
Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my drawing. :) You are really talented, I'm excited to see more!

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.

Wind in My Hair

 A rarity among the norm of March’s suburbanite ambiance, the sky seemed to split like two halves forming a sun-drenched gateway… through the spread of blue, it finally warmed. Taking into account the shameless reality that had me suffering from post-traumatic cutoff syndrome , we canted about in perfect misdirection, which somehow led us back to the camera euphoria of this disco-inferno bowling alley. (BCBG heels with dog collars, DIY cutoffs, secondhand shirt, Vintage bangles)

Where the road takes you

Gallivanting about in a whimsy of gossamer textures and floral patterns had me feeling uncharacteristically girlish, but I couldn’t resist the magical vibe and the way sunlight seemed to pour through it and all around. (F21 tunic and knee socks, Miss Me jacket, DIY denim cutoffs and studded bag, Zinc platforms)