Skip to main content

If you seek candy


Vintage hunting in the closest thing I have to snow boots.

(Sam Edelman boots, Vintage leopard faux fur coat and tiger pin, H&M cuffed pants and tank, DKNY bag)

Comments

ZEPETIT said…
You look great!

Zepequeña.
magdaayuk said…
You always have such great shoes!
ediot said…
love going vintage shopping, it's so much fun. hope you're having a good monday lovely

xx
Lauren said…
Ooh you look amazing and I keep examining the stuff in your cart! haha

Kisses
Bella this is awesome, is that seriously just a giant vintage shop?

Love the fur & the shoes!

Lizz
www.ohsoglamx.blogspot.com
xxx
TEXTSTYLES said…
<3 the edelman boots, so good.

*bisous*
Unknown said…
i love your shoes !!!

enviedeladyd.blogspot.com
andrea paola said…
amazing as alwaysssss
Anonymous said…
Amazing. I want that coat!
Anonymous said…
beautiful!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
Eva said…
Ilove yor coat. It's wonderful!!
great outfit to shop in! loving the fur coat with the pin, and those boots are amazing. hope you found some good stuff :)

Beneath the Glass
cute blog and you are so beautiful:)

follow my blog if you like:)
www.dressandheels.blogspot.com
A La Mode said…
Love your boots!
Lucy said…
that beautiful photos, I love those colors and textures.
the boots are wonderful
yiqin; said…
vintage leopard fur, nice :D
CHESCA said…
Cuteness! LOVE your style and those shoes! ;)
Alex said…
Additional comment loving my hot girlfriend's blog and post!

Baby, you know I love you in those aminal prints! ;)
Jana said…
love your jacket
Mariloé said…
nice outfit! and sexy boots.

http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/
mens shoes said…
Super cute shoes! Very fashionable and stylish. You look so great in that outfit.

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.

The Carousel Ride

A little storytelling... A modicum of silence swallowed the room as dusty shards of sunlight patterned the multicolored carpet. Decorated with an army of garish jewelry, everything jingles, almost intentionally, as the woman perched behind the large candy counter brushes invisible lint from her blouse. Her silvery hair is the color of cotton candy. She offers a genuine smile before shifting her gaze downcast towards her slender hands. Briefly, she examines their delicate surface that is creviced by time and wiser than yesterday. At four quarters per ride, it was a small price for six minutes of uncontaminated childhood reminiscence to sweep the memory warehouse. And while we kept the company of an epoch 1920’s carousel, 60 handcrafted horses, and funky reindeer, we went round and round, faster and faster… letting it take us to those secret places we almost forgot existed. --Bella H. p.s. In lieu of those who have so thoughtfully given me awards and spotlight features... YOU'RE AM...

To Everything, There Is a Season

Shuffling through the various holidays of 2008, I can’t believe the year is chiseling out yet another ending. The hoopla, the ongoing shenanigans… most of the time it’s over before I’ve realized it’d even started. But for the better part of the suburbanite afternoon, I couldn’t stop thinking about time and how it seems to swallow everything else. Trying to wrap my mind around it, I walked outside and there it wasn’t. The dog days of summer had been completely bogarted, and obviously, winter was reinstating some glorified purpose. While semi-sanctioning such a veritable transition, I giddily sequestered a nearly forgotten Bebe jacket from the corner of my closet, and called it a day. I admit the straps on my Jessica Simpson ankle boots, fully equipped with studs and cross charms, are actually dog collars. Clearly manufactured for a Gothic canine with nouveau attitude... the vibe worked, so be it.