The last several days definitely haven’t been lacking in the “interesting” department. And while I’m frantically trying to put my finger on the pulse, in the noisy background of necessity, there’s distractions-a-plenty. Everything’s bouncing from slow motion and straight into overdrive… rinse and repeat. Backyard get-togetherness, True Blood dvd hunting, Corona with lime, exploring the intricate layers veiled within my Nikon D5000, new poetry/short stories, a thousand and one errands to run, veterinary appointments, Popsicle remedies vs. ridiculous summer scorcher, a pair of lace-up Jeffery Campbell boots, ten submission deadlines, blah-etc.-blah, and then I realize… ohmygod, it’s only Wednesday. (Vintage scarf and bangles, Gap denim, Go International skirt, Urban Original heels, Juicy Couture tank, Hot Topic gothic rose ring)
Comments
Zepequeña.
xx
Kisses
Love the fur & the shoes!
Lizz
www.ohsoglamx.blogspot.com
xxx
*bisous*
enviedeladyd.blogspot.com
-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
Beneath the Glass
follow my blog if you like:)
www.dressandheels.blogspot.com
the boots are wonderful
Baby, you know I love you in those aminal prints! ;)
http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/