Skip to main content

The rest of it...



Wishing everyone a great weekend! Hearts.

Comments

Vertiginoso said…
"Bella = Dark Rock-ilioucissime BOMBshell whose (uber fantastical) legs (highly) would deserved to be enthroned into Sexy GLAM's (so tempting) Pantheon" ("Beads of sweat") !!!!

Ơ BientƓt, Antoine
So cute...those clogs are awesome!
xx
http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com/
Cindy Van Dyck said…
Awesome clogs!
Violet said…
have a great weekend. love the rings and those shorts!

XX
Vi from Cali
LittleRachael said…
Lover the shirt and shorts! very cute!

Little Rach
Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com
Paper Photography said…
Bella you really are a stunning creature to look at..love this set so much. My gawd your legs are extremely long. Ever model?
Unknown said…
Thank You!
hope you have a great weekend too...btw I love your shades
C:

http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/
electric feel said…
great outfit, love your clogs!
Wow- really love your outfit you look so stylish! Those clogs are amazing!
sweet said…
oh Bella...great legs I am jealous...I wish I had those pretty legs....like yours...

and the clogs are just the perfect foot wear for the outfit...

Kisses my bella!!!!

Sweet
PensandLens
Halle Anderson said…
Your fashion and blog are truly amazing! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com
Alex said…
The smiling picture is one of my favorite pictures of you ever, baby! More of that! <3
AnnaMoon said…
Hi! I opened my shop "AnnaMoon"! Come and see! I will be glad to see you! With love from Russia)))
http://am-diy.blogspot.com/
pruebas said…
love this blog! i follow you, and invite mine :)

xx
Knee Braces said…
Very hot... I just came across your profile on Facebook and saw your blog.
Those clogs. Like seriously...WOW. Those are amazing!
Rosa creativa said…
I love those clogs... they are amazing
xx
Rosa

mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com/
Loving the outfit and especially the clogs!
xo
http://flordemariafashion.com/
budget chic said…
Wow, those clogs are the business! Love!!

Popular posts from this blog

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when ChloĆ© decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

Dirty Little Secret

While casually perusing the supermarket isles for those everyday staples, I think I briefly lost consciousness when I spotted these righteous tie-dye skinnies crammed amongst a hoard of others like some dirty little secret. Beneath a storm of florescent lighting, there they were at Walmart (!!), waiting for well-deserved recognition! Extracting reasonable doubt, I immediately implemented their placement into my wardrobe… vacillation need not apply. p.s. I'm terribly busy with a manuscript deadline, but will be visiting everyone very soon. And for those who so thoughtfully granted me awards, I promise I haven't forgotten... but on the contrary, am working on a special thank you post. xx Vintage Sequin Jacket... Promiscuous Heels... L.e.i. Skinny Jeans.