Skip to main content

Oil Landscape Paintings




I'm so excited for this new creative direction. I'll still be creating watercolor portraits and the like but for now I feel this calling and it feels like home. If you like landscapes and botanicals, I'd love for you to follow my account @agardenhome - where I'll be sharing a more curated look at my landscape oil paintings, as well as my home design, renovation journey, and garden things.

These tiny original oil paintings are available in my etsy shop ðŸŒ²

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cellphone Diary: The morning train station

From STL to KC, May 23-25th. ( Nasty Gal asymm tank dress , Vintage belt, Forever 21 shorts, Dylan George destruction cropped jeans/ Vintage Levi's, Target t-shirts, Express silk and lace jacket, BCBGirls/Miu Miu/Jessica Simpson shoes)

Eternal Sunshine

After sprinting through the Atlanta airport in 5-inch heels and very nearly missing the connecting flight to St. Louis, I'm back from Miami/Sunny Isles/Ft. Lauderdale and wishing we had another week on the beach... lots of unpacking and tetchy laundry waiting on me.

New Drawing ▲ Moon In Your Eyes

As promised, here's the fourth drawing in this collection! I had a lot of fun experimenting with this piece.  If you're interested in owning any of my original artwork, please shoot me an email... and prints are always available in my society6 shop .  First drawing: Silent Forest Second drawing: The Main Light Third drawing: 21 Nights