Skip to main content

Drawing Evolution, Then and Now


2020 - 2016. A lot has certainly changed over the years. I don't get to draw nearly as much as I'd like but I do really enjoy looking at the progress and evolution of my work. Every opportunity is a learning experience.🖤

"Even Flowers Have A Dark Side" (left) is available at Modern Eden Gallery in San Francisco, CA, and was created for the Beautiful Bizarre Magazine curated group exhibition "Midnight Garden".

Wishing you a Happy New Year! 

Comments

Qasim Khan said…
the information you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. samsung firmware
Surafel said…
ruleoflawmuhajerseman@gmail.com
Urdu Poetry said…
i realy love your artwork, can you make one for me please Love Poetry
Haris said…
We are selling professional logo designs buying logos with us 6O% off.

Popular posts from this blog

Cellphone Diary: The morning train station

From STL to KC, May 23-25th. ( Nasty Gal asymm tank dress , Vintage belt, Forever 21 shorts, Dylan George destruction cropped jeans/ Vintage Levi's, Target t-shirts, Express silk and lace jacket, BCBGirls/Miu Miu/Jessica Simpson shoes)

Work In Progress

Currently. 

Your eyes are crimson stained

She's definitely still a work in progress (I hope to finish in the next week or two), but here's a preview of one of the drawings I'm currently working on. Hope you like it! xxx  Inspiration: Odette/Odile