Skip to main content

Blue Velvet Blues

Oh yeah, super blue things are so happening.

Comments

Emil og Maria said…
Vi elsker det blå hår på dit flotte kunstværk :-)
Vi ønsker dig en skøn dag.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful Blues!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween | Art Shop Promo

Heart Attack now available in my art shop! 🎃👻 HALLOWEEN PROMO use BELLADONNA at the checkout and save 30% off your entire purchase! One week only!

http://bellaharris.tictail.com
Plus don't miss the HALLOWEEN PROMO 🎃 at my Wooden Ophelia shop! 30% off on all orders using SALEM at checkout. Today only!

http://woodenophelia.com/

Alchemist Hand 2011

"Alchemist Hand"  I was looking back on this fun drawing I did in 2011 and decided to add some products to my shop. Hope you like them! Have a great weekend, everyone!

Drawing Progress // Feature // Vote

I've dedicated quite a lot of time to this drawing since first starting and after deciding it was ready and then deciding it wasn't, I can't wait to show you the finished piece. Here's a quick look at some of the stages she went through... the full progress images are posted via my Facebook page
Updates: Thank you to Drop Your Art for my recent feature. It's such an honor! New artwork added to my Etsy Shop Please VOTE FOR MEin the artFido - fetching art North American Artist Showcase! The most votes wins the contest and you can vote everyday!!