Skip to main content

InstaNatural Lotions & Potions

InstaNatural Toner + Skin Clearing Serum + Cream Moisturizer 

Stress does bad things to my skin, which does bad things to my mood and confidence.  Finding products that aid in healing and reduce the signs of aging, all while keeping my complexion clean and fresh is number one in my beauty product book.
I've been using InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner in conjunction with the VitaminC Skin Clearing Serum, and Vitamin C Cream Moisturizer. As always, InstaNatural knows just how to deliver quality products.  

The first thing I noticed was the light airy scent that with the combination of organic ingredients like Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil sort of reminds me of rose oil with hints of citrus.
The mist is so refreshing that I could actually feel it tightening pores as it delivers nutrients to my face. As a result, it not only hydrates but the MSM in the formula penetrates pores to keep skin is hydrated. I love using it pre-workout because it helps restore the natural pH levels so that skin stays balanced and free of oil.
It's also a great facial prep before applying serums and moisturizers! Speaking of serums and moisturizers... the Vitamin C Skin Clearing Serum is amazing! It pretty much feels like an awesome little miracle in a bottle. I do notice some slight reddening to my face immediately after using it but it fades pretty quickly and in the morning, my skin looks clearer. It works great on acne scars and annoying discolorations. I've been using it morning and night and can't imagine stopping anytime soon.  Besides the fact that it reduces signs of aging, the ingredients, including Retinol, Salicylic, Tea Tree Oil & Niacinamide also work together to fight blemishes and clear skin like nobody's business!
I top it all off with the Cream Moisturizer. Virtually fragrance free, the light consistency and quick absorption doesn't irritate my eyes, which is a huge bonus. It's such a disappointment to discover a product filled with everything you love, but that you can't actually tolerate. No worries here because the long-lasting hydration makes skin feel silky without any residual oil. Having in all in one restorative blend moisturizer really doesn't get any better, so any leftovers are rubbed into my neck, arms and hands!

"Powered by Brandbacker"  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carousel Ride

A little storytelling... A modicum of silence swallowed the room as dusty shards of sunlight patterned the multicolored carpet. Decorated with an army of garish jewelry, everything jingles, almost intentionally, as the woman perched behind the large candy counter brushes invisible lint from her blouse. Her silvery hair is the color of cotton candy. She offers a genuine smile before shifting her gaze downcast towards her slender hands. Briefly, she examines their delicate surface that is creviced by time and wiser than yesterday. At four quarters per ride, it was a small price for six minutes of uncontaminated childhood reminiscence to sweep the memory warehouse. And while we kept the company of an epoch 1920’s carousel, 60 handcrafted horses, and funky reindeer, we went round and round, faster and faster… letting it take us to those secret places we almost forgot existed. --Bella H. p.s. In lieu of those who have so thoughtfully given me awards and spotlight features... YOU'RE AM...

Mr. Blazer

They say old habits die hard... as much as this is true for life, it is for fashion as well. And while enjoying the company of a friendly cosmo, apparently this historic blazer found its way into my heart of habits. Unsurprisingly, this craft safari left me wondering… so after pressing through the manuscript workload, I began pressing through the pyramid studs. Because let's face it, Mr. Blazer, somehow bordering the land of bleak, was clearly in dire need of a little revamp. As the night wore on, I began cultivating the now bedecked… a very distant relative to my unadorned jackets. Several sore fingertips later, my creative baptism caused the manifestation of my newest--I don’t know how I survived without you--crush. A casual encounter with a pair of oversized jeans that miraculously prepared them for cuff-divinity, and I couldn’t resist pairing the proverbial androgynous theme with my DIY. The perfect couple, coupled with a strand of Hepburn-worthy pearls, and I had to wonder if...

In the Dugout

Happy Friday... xxx Vintage faux fur, Jessica Simpson boots, liquid leggings (can't believe I scored these at Target, of all places), misc jewelry (vintage & costume).