Skip to main content

Sweet on Probiotics // Hyperbiotics PRO-15 + Immune

Probiotics... all the rage.
Over the last year or two, I started experimenting with vitamin supplements, nauseating immunoglobulin drinks, prescribed antibiotics, as well as various brands of probiotics, determined to find a solution that would keep me from visiting my gastroenterologist every few months. Saving my ultra sensitive digestive system from the savage effects of wheat, sugar, and cornstarch among the list of many others has been an ongoing battle. There always seems to be conflicting advice on what to eat. So often it feels like all I'm doing is eliminating things from my diet, whether it's because I know better to avoid them or because my body reacts poorly and has intolerance to certain foods. When I saw the opportunity to try Hyperbiotics PRO-15 + Hyperbiotics Immune Advanced Formula, I jumped at the idea of continuing my avid search. 

Uniquely formulated with five broad-spectrum probiotics strains to counter the negative effects of bad bacteria in our body, Hyperbiotics Immune and PRO-15 encourages advanced immune support. After two weeks of once daily use, the discomforting bloating and intestinal cramping, that I've long suffered started to subside. It's estimated that 70% to 80% of our immune system is housed within our gut, so improper treatment can lead to bad bacteria and gastrointestinal ills. Insert Hyperbiotics. The living organisms in these products reach deep into the intestinal tract and beneficial bacteria begin supporting health. As an added bonus, PRO-15 Probiotics also facilitates full mineral absorption and increases overall vitality. 

There are many reasons to love probiotics, but long story short... they make my tummy happy. 

"Powered by Brandbacker"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when ChloĆ© decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

The Carousel Ride

A little storytelling... A modicum of silence swallowed the room as dusty shards of sunlight patterned the multicolored carpet. Decorated with an army of garish jewelry, everything jingles, almost intentionally, as the woman perched behind the large candy counter brushes invisible lint from her blouse. Her silvery hair is the color of cotton candy. She offers a genuine smile before shifting her gaze downcast towards her slender hands. Briefly, she examines their delicate surface that is creviced by time and wiser than yesterday. At four quarters per ride, it was a small price for six minutes of uncontaminated childhood reminiscence to sweep the memory warehouse. And while we kept the company of an epoch 1920’s carousel, 60 handcrafted horses, and funky reindeer, we went round and round, faster and faster… letting it take us to those secret places we almost forgot existed. --Bella H. p.s. In lieu of those who have so thoughtfully given me awards and spotlight features... YOU'RE AM...