Skip to main content

Small Screen Weekend

The weekend’s almost over, and while I’m fairly behind on my list of things to conquer before returning to the decree of Monday’s madness… I want to extend very special thanks to Silje (formerly of Siljesfashion) for my incredible interview/spotlight feature… her new site is wonderful, so please check it out! And because this welcomed reception is always a righteous honor, I’m also sending a wicked little bouquet of cyber-love to bizarre, Twiggy Mod, PorcelainBlonde, standing in the way of control, and nuhelia for being so awesomely thoughtful with the blog awards!

(Vintage faux fur and knit shirt, Mizrahi boots)

Popular posts from this blog

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when ChloĆ© decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

In the Dugout

Happy Friday... xxx Vintage faux fur, Jessica Simpson boots, liquid leggings (can't believe I scored these at Target, of all places), misc jewelry (vintage & costume).