Skip to main content

Enchanted




Top, VS. Skirt, F21. Heels, BCBG. Cap, D&Y. Clutch and Bangles, vintage.


Right now, I’m strangely passionate about uber-high waisted skirts, jeans, and shorts… and by some fashion godliness, I surprisingly located this skirt (shown before) among the quantum masses of longtime favorite haunt, Forever 21. Many can relate, I'm sure. Offsetting a blazing heat, the fairy tale vibes of my (still somehow) groomed garden absolutely lends to the whimsy of this photograph. If I should say so myself…


While showcasing my latest pair of savage kicks that provokes a ting of ‘Practical Magic-ness’, I’m gleefully pleased to announce that one of my articles is again set to appear in an unnamed Teen Magazine… Yay for me! So on this arbitrary note, I’m currently awaiting the bastard-child e-mail, better known as editorial revisions (cue the scary Hitchcock music), and a shudder befalls the anxiousness and downright trepidation.

Wish me luck!
(insert audible gulp)

Comments

hidzume said…
fabulous heels.. and I like your blog ^^

xoxo

hidzume.blogspot.com
Stompface said…
beautiful outfit!
Love love the shoes!

Thanks for the nice comment, and Alicia Silverstone is cool as, what a compliment!
Anonymous said…
Congrats! That's awesome!
rali said…
Theses pictutres really are pretty. You look awesome in them and I really like the backround.

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Auction

Poe and Frankie are individually up for auction via the Copycat Violence Facebook page. Each are complete in a baroque plastic frame with satin black finish and glass front.

Artwork is approx 4 x 5"
Frame is 8 x 10" with 5 x 7" matted opening

Bidding is open October 13-17th
➽➽ https://www.facebook.com/copycatviolence

Auction not affiliated with Facebook
Thank you for your interest!!

Hush of Night | Blood Moon @ Hudson Hughes Gallery

Hush of Night and Blood Moon Curio Shelf for '3am' at Hudson Hughes... always honored. PLUS this is my first gallery presented Wooden Ophelia piece!!

Visit the gallery website for purchase inquiries 🖤

Part of Me | Society6 Prints

Just added Part of Me to my Society6 shop! Prints and other fine art goodies available
↓↓↓
SHOP