Skip to main content

50% Off Original Art Sale

Adding more lovely little things to my art shop. I'm extending my 50% off everything sale to continue to raise funds for Sophie's urgent surgery and treatments. Your generous support through purchases and donations has touched my heart deeply, and is a reminder that even in darkness, light is found in the kindness of others. Thank you. 🤍🤎


50% off all of my original artwork 🤍

https://www.etsy.com/shop/artbybellaharris

Our story 🤍 

https://gofund.me/f3193407


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50% off Art Sale | Sophie's Fight Against Cancer - Surgery Needed

I spent days trying to find the words to write this, feeling overwhelmed by all the clouds in my mind. There were times when I deleted everything, only to start over again. It's difficult to say things eloquently when emotion makes you carry every feeling so heavily. It's hard to put yourself out there when all you can do is ask for help. But it's even harder feeling like all of these moments might be our last so I have to try.  Gratitude defies simple explanation but I want to, again, say thank you. Your support for my sweet Sophie has been extraordinary, and is a reminder that even in dark moments light is found in the kindness of others. 🤍 I'm still running my sale to raise funds - all original art is 50% off. I'll keep adding new pieces over the next couple weeks. https://www.etsy.com/shop/artbybellaharris My heart is completely broken - Sophie's cancer has metastasized. Her life-expectancy has been described to me as "survival time of 8-12 months wit

Friday Favorites

Here are a few of my favorites today in the studio (currently photographing these little beauties)... bonus, the heels are on sale! And be sure to check back later to read my review on the chevron jacket, by eShakti!  ( Ankle Strap Stilettos  c/o DailyLook, Chevron Graphic Embellished Jacket  c/o eShakti)