Skip to main content

Toil & Trouble | Ars Memoria

Tonight's the night! Toil & Trouble opens at Ars Memoria and my work will be there alongside witchy babes, Sophia Rapata and Ivonne Carley. I can't tell you how thrilled and honored I am to be part of this incredible journey. I wish I could be there, so if you happen to be in the Chicago area please take pictures... tag and share them with me! 


All artwork created specifically for this beautiful exhibition is available for purchase and your viewing pleasure on the Ars Memoria website!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Sale | Art Studio Clean-Out

Original framed drawings and paintings now in my art shop. I'm having a BIG MOVING SALE so enjoy 40% off for a limited time when using the code WILDSOULS at checkout!

http://bellaharris.tictail.com/

iEvolution Painting | CCV Third Anniversary Auction

SHOP link >> CCV Third Anniversary Auction | April 20 – April 23

iEvolution (2015) by Bella Harris | Wooden Ophelia
Size: 12 x 16, unframed
Medium: Mixed media paint on canvas paper

Starting bid: $65
BIN: $100

Shipping Domestic: $9
Shipping International: $18

Payment: Paypal to hocuspocus63025@hotmail.com
Email for questions: bellaharrisartstudio@gmail.com

David Bray ▲ beautiful.bizarre

David Bray featured in the beautiful.bizarre September Issue 006
Get your copy in our online store www.beautifulbizarre.net/shop