Skip to main content

Exuviance Performance Peel Challenge


I've mentioned before in skincare and beauty product reviews that I have sensitive skin. Because of this, I'm often apprehensive to try dermabrasions or glycolic peels for fear of irritation. Not to mention that these treatments are often expensive and searching for reputable products that offer similar benefits, without breaking the bank (or breaking out), is as appealing as it is challenging. 

I discovered Exuviance and then had the opportunity to sample a selection of their products. First, I applied the Exuviance Performance Peel APA25, a 25% blend of AHAs and PHAs that exfoliates dead, dull surface layers, and stimulates the process of cell renewal to reveal healthier cells. In an effortless two-step process, I waited through the 10-minute leave-on time, watching closely for signs of redness and irritation. I was sure that when I looked in the mirror, my face would look like a strawberry counterpart but happily, this wasn't the case! My skin felt clean, tighter and refreshed. I also tried the OptiLight Serum, which gets bonus points for living up to its name. This non-oily serum applies evenly, is light and airy, and leaves skin feeling like it's been on a dream vacation. Very cool.

"Powered by BrandBacker"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cellphone Diary: The morning train station

From STL to KC, May 23-25th. ( Nasty Gal asymm tank dress , Vintage belt, Forever 21 shorts, Dylan George destruction cropped jeans/ Vintage Levi's, Target t-shirts, Express silk and lace jacket, BCBGirls/Miu Miu/Jessica Simpson shoes)

Work In Progress

Currently. 

i can't stop evil laughing

Bella ♥ Balmain Almost went into cardiac arrest when I realized these were actually coming to live with me.