Skip to main content

9° Dark Winter Days

Just when I thought we were finally moving closer to warmer days, the temperature plummets to a bitter cold 9 degrees and gorgeous white once again falls from the sky like powdered sugar through a sifter. Alex and I are totally over it, but my younger brother, of course, cheers any school cancellation prospects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.

50% Off Original Art Sale

Adding more lovely little things to my art shop. I'm extending my 50% off everything sale to continue to raise funds for Sophie's urgent surgery and treatments.  Your generous support through purchases and donations has touched my heart deeply, and is a reminder that even in darkness, light is found in the kindness of others. Thank you. 🤍🤎 50% off all of my original artwork 🤍 https://www.etsy.com/shop/artbybellaharris Our story 🤍   https://gofund.me/f3193407

Counting tree rings among the leaves

You can never have too many carousel rides, too much family shenanigans, or too many silver chains wrapped around your ankle boots... Awesomeness: Okay, so I admit, when my girl Liz--the unbelievably cool, wickedly witty, gorgeous babe--over at It's Unbeweavable so thoughtfully suggested I do a Guest Post for her lovely blog… I did an unabashed little happy dance (Zeppelin in the background) and subsequently jumped, as if spring-operated, at her amazing invitation. Despite sounding like a broken record, thank you-thank you-thank you! (Vintage sequin top, Cettu bag, Jessica Simpson boots w/added chains, Miss Me Denim, Victoria's Secret eyelet shorts, Hot Topic rose ring & studded cuff, and the same-old knuckledusters I always wear-Target & TJ Maxx) *7th image: Momma bear*