Skip to main content

Art Shop Updates

The collection of framed original drawings exhibited at Mad Art Gallery are now available for purchase in my art shop. And don't forget to check out the $19.99 Holiday Sale that ends Monday January 10th!

Comments

Erin Helgerson said…
I can't wait to check out your shop!

Happy New Year! Here's to an amazing art-filled 2014!

Erin from Live & Love L.A.
Tina said…
Happy new year!
A shop, nice.
I love your art and expresion.

Tina
http://www.mariahoffbeck.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when ChloĆ© decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

In the Dugout

Happy Friday... xxx Vintage faux fur, Jessica Simpson boots, liquid leggings (can't believe I scored these at Target, of all places), misc jewelry (vintage & costume).