Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.




Comments
keep posting and go for it!!
XO
D a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com
ps. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you won! :) Enter to win artwork by Mui-ko!
gosh im so happy i came across you, you have the most amazing layout ever.
the drawings are beautiful i wish i had someone to draw something like that to me, oh my gosh so beautiful
how amazing you're so talented
i really love those kinds of drawings gosh I'm speechless really
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!!!!
and follow forever