Skip to main content

Make me your canvas


Creatively speaking, we're born with a body of skin that for some doubles as a blank canvas to artistic channels...the largest organ of the human body, our markings exemplify distinctiveness from among the masses. I have no misgivings to the notion of immortalizing upon it, so when the team over at Fake Tattoos contacted me to review some of their products, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to test-drive ideas before making my own designs eternal symbols. 

Fake Tattoos is trendy website specializing in non-toxic, high quality temporary tattoos that last 5-10 days and can easily be removed with soap and water. If you haven't heard of them, you should definitely take a minute to browse through their wonderful selection! 

(Revolver tat shown)

Comments

Liana said…
wow those are amazing! can't wait to see what you come up with, you're so talented and creative! maybe i should have you design my next tattoo ;p
ps. thanks for following my blog and liking my fb page, much appreciated! :)

CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE
Alex said…
The second picture looks great, babe!

Popular posts from this blog

Cellphone Diary: The morning train station

From STL to KC, May 23-25th. ( Nasty Gal asymm tank dress , Vintage belt, Forever 21 shorts, Dylan George destruction cropped jeans/ Vintage Levi's, Target t-shirts, Express silk and lace jacket, BCBGirls/Miu Miu/Jessica Simpson shoes)

Work In Progress

Currently. 

i can't stop evil laughing

Bella ♥ Balmain Almost went into cardiac arrest when I realized these were actually coming to live with me.