Skip to main content

Painted jewelry hands


It was such a gorgeous day for window light and vertical shadowing that not making the most of these advantageous antler points, moon faces, and skeletal reflections seemed almost criminal.


(Lucky Brand dragon necklace, Alkemie scarab cuff, YSL arty oval ring, Forever 21 double finger cross ring, Hot Topic and Express multi-chain bracelets, Vintage everything else)

Comments

Gorgeous! I spot so many great pieces:D

Xx

** Check out my Stylish Confessions! **
original seed said…
this is stunning
AKB said…
I love that silver/pewter tray. And the skulls and antlers. My sister collects found objects like that, reminds me of her. I love your style. XO
Kori said…
I love your style honey! Hope you have a fabulous Sunday.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway where you can win a $50 gift card to Victoria's Secret!

http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/09/great-news-its-back-to-school-giveaway.html

Kori xoxo
Unknown said…
I must get myself one of those hands for all my rings! you have some lovely jewellery!
Anonymous said…
whoa, I'm jealous!
Liana said…
wow, loving your jewelry collection and how you organize them! i've been looking for new ways to store my things, this is very inspirational :)

Blog | Twitter | Shop
Violet said…
i almost got a hand like that for my rings but decided on a pretty bowl instead lol

XX
Vi from Cali
Hello Gorgeous!
It feels good visiting your blog again.
You have so many fabulous accessories.
I love it all!
Flabgee said…
Love your outfits, love your blog, follow! :)
Follow me too?

http://flabgeefashion.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
Love your illustrations too!! By the way cool style :)
lauren said…
love and want all of this!
Denise Pacurar said…
I need a better way to organize my jewelry! I really like the hand!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/
I love vintage things too. These are great collections. :)
Flabgee said…
Thanks so much for follow :)
Lidiya said…
Those jewellery hands are awesome, pure lust over them <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
Allison said…
You always have the most incredible accessories, so it's lovely to see where they're all kept! These pictures are gorgeous - the lighting is perfection, my dear! xox
Rosa creativa said…
Gorgeous jewelry!! These make me remember that I need to organize mine!!
xx
Rosa

www.mystylishlittlesecret.com
t said…
Great jewelry! Nice display too.

http://initialed.blogspot.com
thomas sabbas said…
Painted a jewelery to the hand is more beauty for the hand. There are really think different like silver, gold, bronze, brass and other materials with more style on hand.

Trollbeads
Alex said…
Beautiful photos, babylove! Such a talented girlfriend with a great eye...

Popular posts from this blog

All the wired little flowers

The last several days definitely haven’t been lacking in the “interesting” department. And while I’m frantically trying to put my finger on the pulse, in the noisy background of necessity, there’s distractions-a-plenty. Everything’s bouncing from slow motion and straight into overdrive… rinse and repeat. Backyard get-togetherness, True Blood dvd hunting, Corona with lime, exploring the intricate layers veiled within my Nikon D5000, new poetry/short stories, a thousand and one errands to run, veterinary appointments, Popsicle remedies vs. ridiculous summer scorcher, a pair of lace-up Jeffery Campbell boots, ten submission deadlines, blah-etc.-blah, and then I realize… ohmygod, it’s only Wednesday. (Vintage scarf and bangles, Gap denim, Go International skirt, Urban Original heels, Juicy Couture tank, Hot Topic gothic rose ring)

To Everything, There Is a Season

Shuffling through the various holidays of 2008, I can’t believe the year is chiseling out yet another ending. The hoopla, the ongoing shenanigans… most of the time it’s over before I’ve realized it’d even started. But for the better part of the suburbanite afternoon, I couldn’t stop thinking about time and how it seems to swallow everything else. Trying to wrap my mind around it, I walked outside and there it wasn’t. The dog days of summer had been completely bogarted, and obviously, winter was reinstating some glorified purpose. While semi-sanctioning such a veritable transition, I giddily sequestered a nearly forgotten Bebe jacket from the corner of my closet, and called it a day. I admit the straps on my Jessica Simpson ankle boots, fully equipped with studs and cross charms, are actually dog collars. Clearly manufactured for a Gothic canine with nouveau attitude... the vibe worked, so be it.

Mr. Blazer

They say old habits die hard... as much as this is true for life, it is for fashion as well. And while enjoying the company of a friendly cosmo, apparently this historic blazer found its way into my heart of habits. Unsurprisingly, this craft safari left me wondering… so after pressing through the manuscript workload, I began pressing through the pyramid studs. Because let's face it, Mr. Blazer, somehow bordering the land of bleak, was clearly in dire need of a little revamp. As the night wore on, I began cultivating the now bedecked… a very distant relative to my unadorned jackets. Several sore fingertips later, my creative baptism caused the manifestation of my newest--I don’t know how I survived without you--crush. A casual encounter with a pair of oversized jeans that miraculously prepared them for cuff-divinity, and I couldn’t resist pairing the proverbial androgynous theme with my DIY. The perfect couple, coupled with a strand of Hepburn-worthy pearls, and I had to wonder if...