Skip to main content

Status


Just a few of my favorite things. Vintage rosaries, Native additions, and chains that drape idling no matter what you're doing. And I made the executive decision to end my phone's embarrassing need to cavort about in the nude by donning this amazing Tomasz Opasinski skin that invisibleskinz.com sent over. Love it!

Comments

Alex said…
Gorgeous shot! Love it!
Thanks babe!!!
Natasha said…
I like to accessorize my cell phone for the different moods I am in.
Moonstyle said…
nice stuff :)
i like your blog
kisses
Anonymous said…
ooh i love it bella!
Liz Lizo said…
I too love rosaries, there was a time I collected them. love the new header.

xx
Liz Lizo
www.vogued-out.com
Shelley said…
Ciao Bella,

Love your photo... nice angle and shot that you took!! Good eye!!

Hope that you have a really great weekend!

Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
Shelley
xXx
http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.

Wind in My Hair

 A rarity among the norm of March’s suburbanite ambiance, the sky seemed to split like two halves forming a sun-drenched gateway… through the spread of blue, it finally warmed. Taking into account the shameless reality that had me suffering from post-traumatic cutoff syndrome , we canted about in perfect misdirection, which somehow led us back to the camera euphoria of this disco-inferno bowling alley. (BCBG heels with dog collars, DIY cutoffs, secondhand shirt, Vintage bangles)

Where the road takes you

Gallivanting about in a whimsy of gossamer textures and floral patterns had me feeling uncharacteristically girlish, but I couldn’t resist the magical vibe and the way sunlight seemed to pour through it and all around. (F21 tunic and knee socks, Miss Me jacket, DIY denim cutoffs and studded bag, Zinc platforms)