I adore these pictures, baby! So great. Makes me want to be there with you so badly. But the wet-looking roads which will surely freeze tonight and increasing snow do not bode well for travel! *sigh*
It took an obscene amount of time, and some serious stamina to locate this perfectly studded little number, so ode to my Carrie Bradshaw belt... obviously fated to join the ranks of my wardrobe. And making their first public appearance, it's crazy how much I adore my Jeffrey Campbell Camp-ers... my newest shoefriend. You would have thought it was some bizarre shoe inauguration, as I blissfully paraded around with my stems balancing atop their divine 4 inch wonder. LOL Evidently, I'm obsessed. I wont lie. Thank you dear shoe gods for sending them to me in this perfect shade of sage green!
Diligently working in my new art studio, and absolutely loving the amount of natural, white light pouring in through the corner windows. And major love shouts to Vanessa, 24Blogazine 's rockstar Editor-In-Chief, for granting me the Girl of the Month title! If you haven't already, please head over and check out this amazing website... and while you're there, check out my features/interview , too! Hope everyone's having a fantastic weekend. Keep updated with 24B on Twitter ! (Vintage skirt, Forever 21 sheer top, Jeffrey Campbell boots)
When it comes to loving something this beautiful, there is nothing left to do but measure electricity in calculated watts and then tread upon freezer burn. (Miu Miu - Satin Mary Jane Platform Pumps)
Comments
http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/
xx
Andy
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Come to my blog!
KISS
www.oldsoulyoungspirits.com
xoxo from Hannie
As usual, it is always a pleasure to rend you^^
xxxx
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com