Skip to main content

Give me your metal books, paper glass, and razor ribbons...

(Target fedora and skinny jeans, Alexander Wang Boaters Dress, Vintage blazer)

Comments

Natalie Suarez said…
i love ur hat! :))

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
FASHION SNAG said…
Cute photos. You rock hats so well.


Miu Miu SPARROW PRINT pumps in NAVY at www.FashionSnag.com
Unknown said…
great photo! :)
Aicha! said…
You're look awesome :)
Casandra said…
Your style is always very nice and cool!! :) Kisses fron Spain, Bella!!
Maha M. said…
love the photo and the hat..

i've missed your blog Bella, im back in the blogsphere :)

Meho xx
Carina Joana said…
I love this photo in B&W :D
You look stunning!
Anonymous said…
omg omg this is so damn cool Bells. I love it!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
omg omg this is so damn cool Bells. I love it!!!!!!!
escritora said…
I love it!
red | hongyi said…
wow this is awesome. i love how it's b&w and u contrasted it so much till it looks like u're blending into the white background =)
val23 said…
Incredible photography! Love your Blog!
Jules said…
Nice photos. I love it. =D

Jules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo
Ivanka said…
I love it!
Anonymous said…
Stunning look, one of my favorites !!!
I adore the mysterious B&W effect besides ! :)
Revital said…
great pic! loved the jacket |(:
Susu Paris Chic said…
I just love popping in for some inspirations. Your style is unique!
iheartbella said…
your blog is fantastic..amazing photos and style!

kisses
Unknown said…
Your jacket! Awesome!

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter
*chara said…
Such a beautiful photo!
Chara
http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

In the Dugout

Happy Friday... xxx Vintage faux fur, Jessica Simpson boots, liquid leggings (can't believe I scored these at Target, of all places), misc jewelry (vintage & costume).

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.

The Carousel Ride

A little storytelling... A modicum of silence swallowed the room as dusty shards of sunlight patterned the multicolored carpet. Decorated with an army of garish jewelry, everything jingles, almost intentionally, as the woman perched behind the large candy counter brushes invisible lint from her blouse. Her silvery hair is the color of cotton candy. She offers a genuine smile before shifting her gaze downcast towards her slender hands. Briefly, she examines their delicate surface that is creviced by time and wiser than yesterday. At four quarters per ride, it was a small price for six minutes of uncontaminated childhood reminiscence to sweep the memory warehouse. And while we kept the company of an epoch 1920’s carousel, 60 handcrafted horses, and funky reindeer, we went round and round, faster and faster… letting it take us to those secret places we almost forgot existed. --Bella H. p.s. In lieu of those who have so thoughtfully given me awards and spotlight features... YOU'RE AM...