Skip to main content

Never Enough





After metamorphosing a pair of Old Navy poseur cutoffs, as well as an incredibly revolting pair of vintage leftovers (shown), I finagled the not so pretty into something of the neo-trashy oh so good modernization. And let me say this, while taming a near-psychotic fit of jubilation that I’ve become, somehow, blatantly fixated on these seriously destroyed, maltreated, beaten-to-death, physically battered, near pulverized, I kicked their sweet little ass tatty denims that I felt a proper post was the order of the day (err, make that evening).

Ugh... my love child camera is tired.

Comments

Bucca said…
Cute look.
Great photo's - I am terrible at self photography!
Anonymous said…
Lady, you look hot! I love how obnoxiously short those cut offs are.
Eeli said…
Love child camera? I'm scared to ask who's the father! :P

Why is everyone in this blogosphere so damn pretty! I'm conflicted: one part of me is incredibly jealous and the other incredibly fortunate that i even know someone so pretty haha.

You look lovely too. HOT i also say and so does my male flatmate. He says hi :P
Gia said…
those pants are great,your legs also:)very nice style!
FASHION CHALET said…
I just LOVE your shoes. The whole outfit looks incredibly on you. :)

Thanks for the get well wishes. Cold and change don't mix very well, at least not for me. :(

xo/ fashion chalet
Vertiginoso said…
OOoooh Yes, "Never enough" with sculptural legs like yours !!!!
Always like a silky Vertigo . . .
And these "cut-off denim shorts" are really a "Vavaooooomo/BOMBshell-issime" way to sublimate such voluptuous perfection . . . Or How to make blow a scorching wind across the Ocean !!!

A BientƓt, Antoine
Anonymous said…
Damn those are short shorts, but I can't imagine them any other way on you. You look incredible and I pretty muych agree with everyone else's comments!!
Anonymous said…
You are one gorgeous gal. Your blog is amazing and even though I just found it, I know I'll be back.
peaitlreiecnia said…
thank you so very much, i hope that one day I can be half as successful as yours

your photos all look like they belong in some fashion spread and you're very articulate. that's some high praise lol
xx
Jennifer said…
Great outfit! Love the bag!
Abby said…
You have killer legs!
I am in love with your cut offs.
you look like such a rock chick.
You make me want to work out ....! YOu look great in those booties. : )

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
--
Anonymous said…
I agree with the other comment that your pictures do belong in a photo spread! Beautiful girl.

I loooovvvee those boots.
P.S. where did you score those boots from????
Betsey said…
LOVE everything about this outfit.
esp. that bag!
JEYQ said…
your fringe bag is just heaven.
ok, where do i start? i love the boots and shorts, love the bag.....

xx
K
Anonymous said…
I've just come across your blog. Beautiful pictures!
And I love how you wear denim shorts, you're stunning and have the perfect pins to wear em :)
Anonymous said…
How cheesy if I said Never Enough of you!

Popular posts from this blog

The Carousel Ride

A little storytelling... A modicum of silence swallowed the room as dusty shards of sunlight patterned the multicolored carpet. Decorated with an army of garish jewelry, everything jingles, almost intentionally, as the woman perched behind the large candy counter brushes invisible lint from her blouse. Her silvery hair is the color of cotton candy. She offers a genuine smile before shifting her gaze downcast towards her slender hands. Briefly, she examines their delicate surface that is creviced by time and wiser than yesterday. At four quarters per ride, it was a small price for six minutes of uncontaminated childhood reminiscence to sweep the memory warehouse. And while we kept the company of an epoch 1920’s carousel, 60 handcrafted horses, and funky reindeer, we went round and round, faster and faster… letting it take us to those secret places we almost forgot existed. --Bella H. p.s. In lieu of those who have so thoughtfully given me awards and spotlight features... YOU'RE AM...

Mr. Blazer

They say old habits die hard... as much as this is true for life, it is for fashion as well. And while enjoying the company of a friendly cosmo, apparently this historic blazer found its way into my heart of habits. Unsurprisingly, this craft safari left me wondering… so after pressing through the manuscript workload, I began pressing through the pyramid studs. Because let's face it, Mr. Blazer, somehow bordering the land of bleak, was clearly in dire need of a little revamp. As the night wore on, I began cultivating the now bedecked… a very distant relative to my unadorned jackets. Several sore fingertips later, my creative baptism caused the manifestation of my newest--I don’t know how I survived without you--crush. A casual encounter with a pair of oversized jeans that miraculously prepared them for cuff-divinity, and I couldn’t resist pairing the proverbial androgynous theme with my DIY. The perfect couple, coupled with a strand of Hepburn-worthy pearls, and I had to wonder if...

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when ChloĆ© decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)