Skip to main content

Drawing Evolution

Things don't always end the way you think they will.
There's a lot of wonderful artwork available at the Copycat Violence 'Sticks & Stones' auction, including my new drawing! 
Don't miss the chance own an original! Event ends tonight at 5pm PST. 
'These Vibrant Scars' 

8.5 x 11" | unframed
Pastel, charcoal, graphite | Mi-Teintes colored paper

Current bid: $115
Buy it now: $200
Payment accepted: Paypal only

Shipping: 
US Domestic: $13
International: $28

Comments

Blogoratti said…
Really creative indeed. Greetings!
Mindy said…
SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PIECES YET. YOU ARE SO VERY TALENTED! I LOVE ALL YOUR ART AND I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!
Bella Harris said…
Blogoratti... thank you!


Mindy... I'm a little sad to see her go, but glad she's getting a good home.

Popular posts from this blog

Part of Me | Society6 Prints

Just added Part of Me to my Society6 shop! Prints and other fine art goodies available
↓↓↓
SHOP

Hush of Night | Blood Moon @ Hudson Hughes Gallery

Hush of Night and Blood Moon Curio Shelf for '3am' at Hudson Hughes... always honored. PLUS this is my first gallery presented Wooden Ophelia piece!!

Visit the gallery website for purchase inquiries 🖤

Part of Me | Alexi Era Gallery

'Part of Me' is now available at Alexi Era Gallery!  UPDATE SOLD
http://alexieragallery.com/sketchsaturdays