Skip to main content

InstaNatural Dead Sea Mask// Retinol Moisturizer & Serum

I remember prowling InstaNatural's website and immediately spotting the Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask, hoping I'd have the opportunity to try it. As luck would have it, not only did I get the chance but InstaNatural also sent over their Retinol Moisturizer Cream and Retinol Serum 2.5% with 20% Vitamin C, 10% Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E & Powerful Skin-Firming Antioxidant Blend for Face, Eyes & Sensitive Skin! 
Using all three in conjunction, one of my favorite things that because they advocate a thick, whipped consistency, a little goes a long way. 

I also love the beautiful dark clay color, gel-like texture, and that there is no overpowering scent. The quick absorption leaves skin feeling clean and fresh and I've definitely noticed a smoother, more even tone. Plus, there were no signs of irritation so my sensitive skin is thankful. Made from 100% organic products, the natural Dead Sea Mud Mask delivers beneficial minerals and aids in detoxifying and purifying your skin to ensure a healthy complexion. Using this facial mask once a week also helped to purge my skin of blemishes and even a few fine lines!  
BONUS: at 16 ounces, this is an extraordinary value! 

Retinol Moisturizer Cream: I use this restorative cream morning and night with the Retinol Serum. Designed to hydrate, promote healthier skin, reverse the signs of aging, and protect against damaging external aggressors, this is without a doubt one of my favorite products! The long-lasting hydration makes skin feel silky without any residual oil. The results are wonderful. Overall, my skin looks and feels fresher...younger. 
Retinol Serum: This little potion smells like a citrus vacation and fights deep wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, sun damage and hyperpigmentation... what more could I ask for! 
I use this morning and night in conjunction with InstaNatural's Retinol Moisturizer. The results are wonderful and there are no signs of irritation. The quick absorption and long-lasting hydration makes skin feel fresh and silky without any residual oil. Overall, my skin looks and feels healthier.

“I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased feedback.”

"Powered by Brandbacker" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherokee | Drawing Progress

As a woman of esteemed Cherokee ancestry, I've wanted to express and create a more spiritual atmosphere to my art for a long time. One that specifically depicts my bloodline... the strength, courage and exemplary virtues of some of the women I've been fortunate enough to know in my life.
“The Cherokees did not separate spiritual and physical realms but regarded them as one, and they practiced their religion in a host of private daily observances as well as in public ceremonies.”

Wooden Ophelia Distressed Moon Shelf

Just added this pretty 'Distressed Crescent Moon Shelf' to my shop. So happy with the way this one turned out.
http://woodenophelia.com
Disclaimer because of recent art thieves: All artwork designs copyright and should not be reproduced for sale or otherwise. The purchase of this artwork does not include reproduction rights. © Bella Harris x Wooden Ophelia

New Drawing ▲The Main Light

It's always exciting to share new artwork, especially after spending hours, days and sometimes weeks mapping through imaginative ideas and all those billowing clouds of charcoal dust. Through this much-needed experiment of breaking the boundaries of my comfort zone, I'm anxious to develop as an artist... and in the same thought, I know that growth takes time. Until then, I'll keep taking small steps towards something bigger.
The Main Light, is the second drawing in a new collection I've been diligently creating. Don't forget to look back on the first piece, Silent Forest, as well as thesneak peek I shared the other day!

Prints & iPhone cases availablein my shop!