Skip to main content

e338: The Art of Loïc Zimmermann Book Review

I admit, I wasn't familiar with Loïc Zimmermann until delving into the pages of e338: The Art of Loïc Zimmermann that 3DTotal so generously sent me.  It was only then that I realized this celebrated French visual artist and concept designer, with a collection of work that'll blow your mind, has also collaborated on a number of blockbuster films including Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince, Wolverine, and Thor. All of which I've seen.
My book arrived quickly and in flawless condition. The beautiful hardbound presentation designed with over 150 premium printed pages, offers industry insights, an interesting conversation with Loic, as well as a comprehensive look into his acclaimed illustrations, photography, and silk-screens. Whether discovering the artist for the first time or experiencing his work as a familiar favorite, this stylish book is perfect for art collectors and enthusiasts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part of Me | Society6 Prints

Just added Part of Me to my Society6 shop! Prints and other fine art goodies available
↓↓↓
SHOP

Hush of Night | Blood Moon @ Hudson Hughes Gallery

Hush of Night and Blood Moon Curio Shelf for '3am' at Hudson Hughes... always honored. PLUS this is my first gallery presented Wooden Ophelia piece!!

Visit the gallery website for purchase inquiries 🖤

Part of Me | Alexi Era Gallery

'Part of Me' is now available at Alexi Era Gallery!  UPDATE SOLD
http://alexieragallery.com/sketchsaturdays