Skip to main content

Spritzing Evian Facial Spray

A lotion advocate to the core, I've always been curious about Evian Facial Spray to see if it actually holds up to its moisturizing claims. While spraying myself in the face with a canister of mineral water may sound nutty to some, it's actually refreshing and surprisingly fun. For the record, spraying other people in the face is also fun. It's water. I'm fully aware of this fact. But seeing as water makes up a significant percentage of the human body, and that on average we don't drink nearly our daily allowance, which means most of us are walking around in a perpetual state of dehydration, why not benefit from something willing to hydrate your skin. 

Even mild dehydration can drain your energy and make you look and feel tired. 

So I'll digress a bit, but it's true that every system in our body depends on water, and that includes our skin. Now, in all fairness, evian Facial Spray isn't going to flush toxins from vital organs or carry nutrients to our cells, but it will refresh, tone, and relieve parched, irritated skin from dry environmental conditions. The leak-proof canister design is ideal for tossing in a purse, the car, gym bag, or even a suitcase. You can literally take it anywhere, and unlike other water sprays, Evian Spray seals at the source so there's no risk for contaminants entering the sprayer. 

I love using it during and after my workouts because it energizes and removes impurities from perspiration. Plus, for wanderlust beach-babes, it also eliminates salty ocean water as well as chlorine and other harmful chemicals found in pool water. The exquisitely fine mist produced by evian® Brumisateur® penetrates and rehydrates the upper layers of the skin with its unique mineral balance that leaves skin looking healthy and feeling refreshed. Five stars for me all the way. 

 "Powered by Brandbacker"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50% Off Original Art Sale

Adding more lovely little things to my art shop. I'm extending my 50% off everything sale to continue to raise funds for Sophie's urgent surgery and treatments.  Your generous support through purchases and donations has touched my heart deeply, and is a reminder that even in darkness, light is found in the kindness of others. Thank you. 🤍🤎 50% off all of my original artwork 🤍 https://www.etsy.com/shop/artbybellaharris Our story 🤍   https://gofund.me/f3193407

Beginnings brought us together

Here we are, watching as another year comes to an end like that of a spectator scarecrow to its annual sport. It's frightening, exhilarating, and hopeful as I advance at the thought of so many new possibilities. It's strange though, because it almost feels like it was just yesterday that 2009 was ending, and now at the crossroads of 2010, it too pulses its final, melodic moments... moments that will inevitably find us years later. There's been a wealth of changes this year, both good and bad. And some I've shared with you, while others were placed in a secret treasure box, tired and dusty. Breathing, laughing, crying, loving, and aching through and with new understanding, I've faced unforeseen circumstances valiantly, felt insolvent to the ennui of habit, astonished with reverie and expectation, cheered at new publications, joyfully-overwhelmed by an artistic proficiency I didn't even know existed, smiled in light of novel words and poetry, broke up, woke up, m...

Brooklyn cinder block

I want to tell you about Max Steiner, one of my favorite new designers whose visionary buoyancy sheds new light on his innate talent to see outside the box. When I was first contacted by Max, about a week ago, I did what anyone would do. I browsed his website . And as an artist, was instantly drawn to the various elements of his inspiring collections. Conceptualizing the simplicity of paper folding, Max tells me, "Folding paper since I was five years old has led to my ORIGAMI collection, one of my most popular. Working in an industrial neighborhood in Brooklyn has led to the development of the CINDER BLOCK collection." And the results are flawlessly executed. Not only does he incorporate an organic wearability through his architectural jewelry, but the fact that he does so with such an influential voice of his everyday surroundings, adds an extraordinary amount of intimacy that's hard to come by. Thank you, Max for my rad new cinder bloc...