Skip to main content

Spritzing Evian Facial Spray

A lotion advocate to the core, I've always been curious about Evian Facial Spray to see if it actually holds up to its moisturizing claims. While spraying myself in the face with a canister of mineral water may sound nutty to some, it's actually refreshing and surprisingly fun. For the record, spraying other people in the face is also fun. It's water. I'm fully aware of this fact. But seeing as water makes up a significant percentage of the human body, and that on average we don't drink nearly our daily allowance, which means most of us are walking around in a perpetual state of dehydration, why not benefit from something willing to hydrate your skin. 

Even mild dehydration can drain your energy and make you look and feel tired. 

So I'll digress a bit, but it's true that every system in our body depends on water, and that includes our skin. Now, in all fairness, evian Facial Spray isn't going to flush toxins from vital organs or carry nutrients to our cells, but it will refresh, tone, and relieve parched, irritated skin from dry environmental conditions. The leak-proof canister design is ideal for tossing in a purse, the car, gym bag, or even a suitcase. You can literally take it anywhere, and unlike other water sprays, Evian Spray seals at the source so there's no risk for contaminants entering the sprayer. 

I love using it during and after my workouts because it energizes and removes impurities from perspiration. Plus, for wanderlust beach-babes, it also eliminates salty ocean water as well as chlorine and other harmful chemicals found in pool water. The exquisitely fine mist produced by evian® Brumisateur® penetrates and rehydrates the upper layers of the skin with its unique mineral balance that leaves skin looking healthy and feeling refreshed. Five stars for me all the way. 

 "Powered by Brandbacker"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when ChloĆ© decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

Dirty Little Secret

While casually perusing the supermarket isles for those everyday staples, I think I briefly lost consciousness when I spotted these righteous tie-dye skinnies crammed amongst a hoard of others like some dirty little secret. Beneath a storm of florescent lighting, there they were at Walmart (!!), waiting for well-deserved recognition! Extracting reasonable doubt, I immediately implemented their placement into my wardrobe… vacillation need not apply. p.s. I'm terribly busy with a manuscript deadline, but will be visiting everyone very soon. And for those who so thoughtfully granted me awards, I promise I haven't forgotten... but on the contrary, am working on a special thank you post. xx Vintage Sequin Jacket... Promiscuous Heels... L.e.i. Skinny Jeans.