Skip to main content

Art Sale Auctions ▼ Etsy Coupon Code

I generally try to avoid disclosing too much overtly personal info on here, but this year has been really challenging. I've had to face certain situations and come to terms with some disappointments, and with so many doctor appointments, plus a recent surgery, it's been not only physically taxing but also emotionally draining. I'm fortunate to have an amazing support team, but I know it's difficult for them as well. 

The medical bills are adding up and I need your help. I'm having a huge art sale on a selection of my original drawings & paintings from 2011- to present work.  There are also coupons codes available for Etsy & eBay auctions starting at just $9.99! Please check it out and share. I really appreciate your support! ♡

▲ Visit my eBay store The Wardrobe Trunk for art auctions.
▲Use the promo code SEPTEMBER10 for 10% off your entire purchase of $60 or more at my Etsy store now through September 30, 2014.
 
More eBay auctions coming soon!

Comments

Unknown said…
Peachy keen! I really love those kinds of artworks. They snap and crackle like the best pop art, yet still feel comic-booky kind of current. Splendid! Glad you've put those up on Etsy and on blogspot for easy access. Kudos!

Dale Clayton @ Unleashing Potential

Popular posts from this blog

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when Chloé decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

The Carousel Ride

A little storytelling... A modicum of silence swallowed the room as dusty shards of sunlight patterned the multicolored carpet. Decorated with an army of garish jewelry, everything jingles, almost intentionally, as the woman perched behind the large candy counter brushes invisible lint from her blouse. Her silvery hair is the color of cotton candy. She offers a genuine smile before shifting her gaze downcast towards her slender hands. Briefly, she examines their delicate surface that is creviced by time and wiser than yesterday. At four quarters per ride, it was a small price for six minutes of uncontaminated childhood reminiscence to sweep the memory warehouse. And while we kept the company of an epoch 1920’s carousel, 60 handcrafted horses, and funky reindeer, we went round and round, faster and faster… letting it take us to those secret places we almost forgot existed. --Bella H. p.s. In lieu of those who have so thoughtfully given me awards and spotlight features... YOU'RE AM...