Skip to main content

Golden Potion: Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum

I make no secret to the fact that I fully advocate trying various beauty products, and as I get older, this necessary enthusiasm continues its boisterous skincare journey. Our hair, skin and nails are sometimes among the first things people notice so ensuring their well-being is super important. Plus, I have sensitive skin that requires a lot of attention, so the bathroom countertop has become a makeshift sanctuary of cosmetic promises and vitamins alongside my Broad Spectrum SPF 70 daily regimen. Yes, always sunscreen. No excuses. But with so many products on the market claiming this, that and the other, the quest for the perfect age-defying, anti-gravity, wrinkle-reducing, fine line-eliminating, nutrient-building, super-hydrating, organic anti-aging serum can be daunting and really exhausting. 

Devoid of vanity, there are times when the state of my complexion can impinge upon my entire day, I'm sorry to say. So, when given the opportunity to review Valentia's Even Glow Vitamin C Serum, I couldn't have been happier to nourish my skin with its results driven formulation, devised to enhance antioxidant protection, repair damaged tissue cells, and boost skin's radiance. Utilizing a combination of natural ingredients, Valentia has conjured a luxurious army to defend my skin without any harmful side effects or harsh chemicals. 

This product contains no parabens & phosphates = AWESOME! I also love that I'm getting each of these natural ingredients in one powerful serum.
 Vitamin C: Protects and Promotes the Skin’s Natural Processes 
Sea Buckthorn Oil: Potent Healing Antioxidant 
Rosehip Seed Oil: Renowned for Anti-Aging and Skin Rejuvenation 
Resistem: Reduces Inflammation and Regenerates Skin Tissue Faster 
Hyaluronic Acid: Protects and Helps Retain Moisture 

First things first, Valentia Even Glow Serum didn't irritate my sensitive skin. The consistency of the serum is ideal for easy application, and after cleansing my skin it's become the first thing I reach for every morning. The amber pharmacy jar factor and a fresh citrus aroma makes the experience all the better... and so far, my skin is noticeably smoother. 

Discover what Valentia can do for your skin & grab a bottle. Totally worth it. 

  "Powered by BrandBacker"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Dugout

Happy Friday... xxx Vintage faux fur, Jessica Simpson boots, liquid leggings (can't believe I scored these at Target, of all places), misc jewelry (vintage & costume).

The Carousel Ride

A little storytelling... A modicum of silence swallowed the room as dusty shards of sunlight patterned the multicolored carpet. Decorated with an army of garish jewelry, everything jingles, almost intentionally, as the woman perched behind the large candy counter brushes invisible lint from her blouse. Her silvery hair is the color of cotton candy. She offers a genuine smile before shifting her gaze downcast towards her slender hands. Briefly, she examines their delicate surface that is creviced by time and wiser than yesterday. At four quarters per ride, it was a small price for six minutes of uncontaminated childhood reminiscence to sweep the memory warehouse. And while we kept the company of an epoch 1920’s carousel, 60 handcrafted horses, and funky reindeer, we went round and round, faster and faster… letting it take us to those secret places we almost forgot existed. --Bella H. p.s. In lieu of those who have so thoughtfully given me awards and spotlight features... YOU'RE AM...

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.