Skip to main content

Golden Potion: Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum

I make no secret to the fact that I fully advocate trying various beauty products, and as I get older, this necessary enthusiasm continues its boisterous skincare journey. Our hair, skin and nails are sometimes among the first things people notice so ensuring their well-being is super important. Plus, I have sensitive skin that requires a lot of attention, so the bathroom countertop has become a makeshift sanctuary of cosmetic promises and vitamins alongside my Broad Spectrum SPF 70 daily regimen. Yes, always sunscreen. No excuses. But with so many products on the market claiming this, that and the other, the quest for the perfect age-defying, anti-gravity, wrinkle-reducing, fine line-eliminating, nutrient-building, super-hydrating, organic anti-aging serum can be daunting and really exhausting. 

Devoid of vanity, there are times when the state of my complexion can impinge upon my entire day, I'm sorry to say. So, when given the opportunity to review Valentia's Even Glow Vitamin C Serum, I couldn't have been happier to nourish my skin with its results driven formulation, devised to enhance antioxidant protection, repair damaged tissue cells, and boost skin's radiance. Utilizing a combination of natural ingredients, Valentia has conjured a luxurious army to defend my skin without any harmful side effects or harsh chemicals. 

This product contains no parabens & phosphates = AWESOME! I also love that I'm getting each of these natural ingredients in one powerful serum.
 Vitamin C: Protects and Promotes the Skin’s Natural Processes 
Sea Buckthorn Oil: Potent Healing Antioxidant 
Rosehip Seed Oil: Renowned for Anti-Aging and Skin Rejuvenation 
Resistem: Reduces Inflammation and Regenerates Skin Tissue Faster 
Hyaluronic Acid: Protects and Helps Retain Moisture 

First things first, Valentia Even Glow Serum didn't irritate my sensitive skin. The consistency of the serum is ideal for easy application, and after cleansing my skin it's become the first thing I reach for every morning. The amber pharmacy jar factor and a fresh citrus aroma makes the experience all the better... and so far, my skin is noticeably smoother. 

Discover what Valentia can do for your skin & grab a bottle. Totally worth it. 

  "Powered by BrandBacker"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cellphone Diary: The morning train station

From STL to KC, May 23-25th. ( Nasty Gal asymm tank dress , Vintage belt, Forever 21 shorts, Dylan George destruction cropped jeans/ Vintage Levi's, Target t-shirts, Express silk and lace jacket, BCBGirls/Miu Miu/Jessica Simpson shoes)

Your eyes are crimson stained

She's definitely still a work in progress (I hope to finish in the next week or two), but here's a preview of one of the drawings I'm currently working on. Hope you like it! xxx  Inspiration: Odette/Odile

Wild Thing... I think I love you

When a quasi-sporadic jaunt had us regaling any amount of apathy, my lax interpretation of frugality was tested. I was supposed to be Christmas shopping, but the slightest notion only manifested a spending floodgate that swung wide-open… breaching all self-discipline. So there I was, attempting a silent negotiation, yes-no-no-yes. And just like that, the holier-than-thou shoe gods had me by Gheppetto ’s strings, and were yet again exultant. In every conceivable ( shoe predicament ) way, it seemed a publicized threat to some bizzarro stylistic-existence, and obviously some things are beyond control. In the silver lining, there’s an upside to this inadvertent gluttony because these powerhouse Maryjane’s--with their patent leather and subtle contrasting edge--will always be there, for all those untamed days ahead. Seriously, there's more to me than just savage kicks... but in the words of Carrie Bradshaw, I suppose one day, "I will literally be the woman who lived