Skip to main content

Handmade Pillows Δ The Wardrobe Trunk Sale


Cleaning out the art studio and closet and adding lots of new/vintage items to my shop, The Wardrobe Trunk! Some listings start as low as 99¢ so check it out! 

 A selection of my handmade, aztec inspired pillows are going in the shop today too!

Comments

Julie said…
I love just about everything listed! lol! Wish I had money!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.

Where the road takes you

Gallivanting about in a whimsy of gossamer textures and floral patterns had me feeling uncharacteristically girlish, but I couldn’t resist the magical vibe and the way sunlight seemed to pour through it and all around. (F21 tunic and knee socks, Miss Me jacket, DIY denim cutoffs and studded bag, Zinc platforms)

In the Dugout

Happy Friday... xxx Vintage faux fur, Jessica Simpson boots, liquid leggings (can't believe I scored these at Target, of all places), misc jewelry (vintage & costume).