I have a sweet tooth. Stephani, owner and jewelry designer of Glamorous Republik, sent over a few pieces from her magical collection and everything reminds me of a pretty little candy cliffhanger you can't wait to get back to. With a flirtatious aesthetic that's hard to resist, they meld effortlessly into the various styles and silhouettes already existing within my wardrobe. To make things even sweeter, there's the aggregate structure of beads and charms that balance every last glamorous detail, and each time I look at them, I notice something I hadn't before. I love that. What inspires your collection? One of my favorite places to visit is Melrose Ave, in California. Many girls there are always dressed edgy and punk, however they look so put together and pretty at the same time. They may have piercings, chains, and tattoos all over them, but also have light pink hair, a pretty dress...
Comments
http://lettuceforyou.blogspot.com/