Skip to main content

All the pretty colors


Lots of new watercolors coming soon, including several in the Fashion Blogger Series. So keep a lookout, YOU might be one of them! In the meantime, I thought sharing a little visual progression would be fun. And please don't forget to visit my art shop!!

News: For those who may not be able to afford one of my origianl paintings, Artflakes is featuring a selection of my instagram pics as prints, canvases, stickers, cards and more!!!
Take a peek.

❤ Special giveaway coming soon for Vintage Lollipops and instagram followers. ❤

Comments

Unknown said…
I realllyyy want one of your paintings
Dilan Dilir said…
it´s super cool!
Allison said…
You are incredibly talented, gorgeous Bella! I'm so amazed with how gorgeous everything you work on turns out :) Keep it up! xox
Natalie Suarez said…
so so stunning! i love this :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Absolutely beautiful! We adore this!
All the best,

Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥
AMAZING. You're so freaking talented.

Popular posts from this blog

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when ChloĆ© decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

Dirty Little Secret

While casually perusing the supermarket isles for those everyday staples, I think I briefly lost consciousness when I spotted these righteous tie-dye skinnies crammed amongst a hoard of others like some dirty little secret. Beneath a storm of florescent lighting, there they were at Walmart (!!), waiting for well-deserved recognition! Extracting reasonable doubt, I immediately implemented their placement into my wardrobe… vacillation need not apply. p.s. I'm terribly busy with a manuscript deadline, but will be visiting everyone very soon. And for those who so thoughtfully granted me awards, I promise I haven't forgotten... but on the contrary, am working on a special thank you post. xx Vintage Sequin Jacket... Promiscuous Heels... L.e.i. Skinny Jeans.