Natalie of Natalie Off Duty Monday, June 11, 2012 Watercolor portrait inspired by Natalie of Natalie Off Duty.... and a few little Polaroids in case you missed Rumi and Carolina. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Bella Harris art Fashion Squad fashiontoast Natalie Off Duty watercolors Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Marina said… Beauty!xxbiskvittka.blogspot.com Seeker said… Hello beautiful!!!! Long time no talk, although I has always following here and on facebook and I want to tell you that you make great art and has improved very much.Keep the great work, darling.Moreover you're too beautiful :)Much lovexoxo the healthy ghost said… Love your watercolors!xx Alex said… So very vivid and vibrant! I hope you like alliteration. ;-* Amazing work, as always, my love! OleoyLetras said… que lindos, son con acuarela?, saludos!
Comments
xx
biskvittka.blogspot.com
Keep the great work, darling.
Moreover you're too beautiful :)
Much love
xoxo
xx