Skip to main content

Hands in hair and lace walking


Exciting news coming...

(DIY Seven For All Mankind jeans, Vintage Pendleton blazer and leaf cuff, Forever 21 heels, ring, and rosary, T.J.Maxx zipper clutch, Target tee)

Comments

Aw, thank you... I can't wait to share it! xoxxo
Rosa creativa said…
Bella, I love the pants with the red blazer

xx
Rosa

My Stylish Little Secret
http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com
Alex said…
Baby, I love that color on you. You look so good!
Claire M. said…
I really love the jeans! where did you buy it?
Cherie said…
your hair looks amazing! and that red blazer looks so striking on you as well. following your blog now :)

Parade of Dresses
Lauren said…
gaaahhhh, love this blazer and those jeans are INSANE! You look stunning btw!

Kisses
ahh those jeans are epic! amazing look!
Cindy Van Dyck said…
The blazer looks great on you!
Unknown said…
Great photos, love the outfit. x


http://thejoyofbeingalternative.blogspot.com/
MAGDArling said…
i love ur blazer!

www.magdarling.blogspot.com

xxx
rosapelsblog said…
nice outfit i like your blazer
Emily said…
You are GORGEOUS! The color of that blazer is so stunning, it makes a classic piece so much fun! And the jeans are awesome, I've never seen anything like them!

xoxo
Em

Popular posts from this blog

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when ChloĆ© decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

The Carousel Ride

A little storytelling... A modicum of silence swallowed the room as dusty shards of sunlight patterned the multicolored carpet. Decorated with an army of garish jewelry, everything jingles, almost intentionally, as the woman perched behind the large candy counter brushes invisible lint from her blouse. Her silvery hair is the color of cotton candy. She offers a genuine smile before shifting her gaze downcast towards her slender hands. Briefly, she examines their delicate surface that is creviced by time and wiser than yesterday. At four quarters per ride, it was a small price for six minutes of uncontaminated childhood reminiscence to sweep the memory warehouse. And while we kept the company of an epoch 1920’s carousel, 60 handcrafted horses, and funky reindeer, we went round and round, faster and faster… letting it take us to those secret places we almost forgot existed. --Bella H. p.s. In lieu of those who have so thoughtfully given me awards and spotlight features... YOU'RE AM...