Skip to main content

From the other side I'm looking in at you


It's always entertaining to haphazardly amble about thrift stores, especially those that house vintage Missoni in one window display and hideous yellow boots in the other. And as an added bonus, every time my little brother mischievously puts bunny ears behind my head, it apparently makes his day better.  

(Forever 21 dress, Vintage sheer top and jewelry, BCBGirls sandals, Prada bag)

Comments

0 said…
Lovely dress dear!
Maria Maliki said…
cute dress
Alex said…
I love these pictures, baby! You look so gorgeous. Beautiful legs. Love the outfit. And lol at Jacob! Can't wait to go out together again soon...
Anonymous said…
So pretty look!
Anonymous said…
Bella you are a beautiful woman Never let anyone tell you different.

Alex is a lucky guy
Andrés Corella said…
Beautiful dress very springy!..Oh bunny ears I like to do that too! xD

xx
Andy
The Black Label
Follow me on Twitter @Andru_Corella
AKB said…
Your legs look awesome in this getup. I love the pattern of the dress and pairing it with the black accents. Looks really good!
love the sheer top over the dress!
Trendsetters said…
Hey! since you have one of the cutest and creative blogs out there, we added yours on our list of our top 10 blogs that should get the Kreativ blog Award! :)
check that out here:http://theothersideoftrendsetters.blogspot.com/2011/03/kreativ-blogger-award.html

xx Ts.
Mens Suits said…
Wow your so sexy with that dress, do you have an designer artist or you get this idea on your own? with a match up colors and the design of your dress you are fabulous. Awesome!!
Marissa said…
I love the sheer top and your legs are SO AMAZING! You look gorgesous!

Kisses XOXOXO
Rania Kelesidou said…
Very beautiful outfit!I especially like your bag and shoes
Really love the dress, sooo cute!
Katherine said…
Beautiful dress and love your shoes - you look lovely!

www.featherfactor.com
mistytewest said…
the dress is perfect especially the floral prints...and OMG the photo of the kid is just so cute!!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest
I love your dress.
Love your blog, do you want to follow each other?
Tereza
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
Lewis R. said…
Girl, you are gorrrrrgeous!

Have a great weekend.
Thank you for the follow, I followed you back.
Kholá said…
The shoes are killer! Love them!

www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
I want to kiss you when i see your blog. you are the bella of your name.
Gorgeous dress, gorgeous shoes, gorgeous style! Love it!
I definitely love your forever 21 dress! Looks so pretty on you and by the way, I love your long and luxurious hair. You're definitely a very fashionable inspiration! ;)
Malouan said…
Very, very like it<3

www.rmalouan.blogspot.com
DanielaCarpino said…
Love the outfit! xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when Chloé decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

Dirty Little Secret

While casually perusing the supermarket isles for those everyday staples, I think I briefly lost consciousness when I spotted these righteous tie-dye skinnies crammed amongst a hoard of others like some dirty little secret. Beneath a storm of florescent lighting, there they were at Walmart (!!), waiting for well-deserved recognition! Extracting reasonable doubt, I immediately implemented their placement into my wardrobe… vacillation need not apply. p.s. I'm terribly busy with a manuscript deadline, but will be visiting everyone very soon. And for those who so thoughtfully granted me awards, I promise I haven't forgotten... but on the contrary, am working on a special thank you post. xx Vintage Sequin Jacket... Promiscuous Heels... L.e.i. Skinny Jeans.