Skip to main content

From the citrus tree


Clementine, tangerine, pomelo, lemon, lime, satsuma, and mandarin orange are definitely contenders on my go-to color palette list for spring and summer.

Vogue Italia February 2011: Candice Swanepoel by Steven Meisel

Comments

ZEPETIT said…
Great colours!

Zepequeña.
Andrés Corella said…
Oh I love love love bright colors specially citrus! That jacket is so cool

xx
Andy
RSA Online said…
That jacket is killer! Perfect way to kick of spring fashion ;)
Alex said…
Oooh...that is an awesome color!
Anonymous said…
Love the jacket!
Violet said…
after watching the red carpet for the sag awards i knew bright colors were upcoming for the next season the jacket is great

XX
Vi from Cali
so gorg! so excited to wear color this spring, especially all these shades!
Unknown said…
Love her hair!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when Chloé decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

Dirty Little Secret

While casually perusing the supermarket isles for those everyday staples, I think I briefly lost consciousness when I spotted these righteous tie-dye skinnies crammed amongst a hoard of others like some dirty little secret. Beneath a storm of florescent lighting, there they were at Walmart (!!), waiting for well-deserved recognition! Extracting reasonable doubt, I immediately implemented their placement into my wardrobe… vacillation need not apply. p.s. I'm terribly busy with a manuscript deadline, but will be visiting everyone very soon. And for those who so thoughtfully granted me awards, I promise I haven't forgotten... but on the contrary, am working on a special thank you post. xx Vintage Sequin Jacket... Promiscuous Heels... L.e.i. Skinny Jeans.