Skip to main content

vintage 70's


Have a great weekend, everyone!
♥

(Upside-down YSL ring, Target floppy hat, everything else vintage)

Comments

Doni Brown said…
I will! Cute pic!
Sanam said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your floppy hat, it looks so boho and awesome :D i was looking for a similar one from H&M recently too, but they sold out before i could get one. Talk about bad luck :)



Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Doni Brown said…
http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com
Lauren said…
TGIF. Have fun, Bella-bell.
You look darling as you alwaysssss do! Gorgeous.
FASHION SNAG said…
You have a great weekend as well!

www.FashionSnag.com
diane said…
Hahaha, funny photo! Have a great weekend too Bella. xo d
Rosa creativa said…
Love it super cute pic :)
Have a happy da


mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
OMG I LOVE THIS!
Allison said…
Omg, Bella - could you be any more stunning? You're gorgeous and I just adore you (and I always have hair envy when I look at your blog!). xox
super cute pic, love it!!
jeanine romo said…
Love the look!! I'm so digging on the floppy hats :)
Olive Cooper said…
You too! Your style is breathtaking, Bella. Your skin, hair, shoes, everything is OMG. You even have the pout to back it all up. Fuck. Girl crushing!


XOOXOOXOXOX
Very chic and fabulous! Lovely shot and post!
Jen said…
That hat is adorable!!
Anonymous said…
I love your blog. You have absolutely flawless style! This si adorable.

Way to capture the chicness of the 70s with pure bliss!
Anonymous said…
I love your blog. You have absolutely flawless style! This si adorable.

Way to capture the chicness of the 70s with pure bliss!
Violet said…
lol this is cute!

you have a good weekend too

XX
Vi from Cali
Dylana Suarez said…
You, too! I love how you accessorize!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com
Natalie Suarez said…
cute! i love the hat! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Redischic said…
great pic!!!!!
www.redischic.blogspot.com
KaLi said…
Lovely!!

http://www.colgadoenelarmario.blogspot.com/
sweet said…
this is such an adorable photo Bella...love it!!!

you look so cute!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
The Dandizette said…
Lol if this was in black and white you could seriously believe it was from the 1970s, LOVE it. The floppy hat is amazing, I got one off of Asos but it just doesn't look right x
LADYPLAY said…
thanks you too! very ice blog
Alex said…
Ya gorgeous, babay!!!!!! I love you, girlfy!
Tyler said…
Stunning!
SILVIA said…
ME HA GUSTADO MUCHO TU POST!!!!
GENIAL!!!!
XX
You choose only unique original things. What an eye. I LOVE your blog.

How did you come up with that clever name?

Leon
I love your hair -- it is your best asset.

The Red Queen

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Hatter's Club

Must've been feeling a bit Guns N' Roses... With the celebratory catawampus winding down like an elderly jack-in-the-box leftover from the fades of childhood memory, we meant for a subdued and only mildly scandalous New Year’s Eve. A slight difference from the model of fulsome traditions, our intimate dinner party--fully fledged in the company of my love child camera, tippy top hats, and cocktails--came in with a whisper and went out with a bang. And as I stare to the horizon of 2009 and to all the rock’n possibilities sauntering forward with the New Year… a smile washes over. And into this vast internet superhighway, warmest wishes go out to The Minx and Fashionably Early , both ever lovely (!!!)… thank you for my blog awards. Colin Stuart ankle boots. Tripp studded gloves and shredded skinnies. Vintage (faux) caplet. Nordstrom-Savvy scarf.

Where the road takes you

Gallivanting about in a whimsy of gossamer textures and floral patterns had me feeling uncharacteristically girlish, but I couldn’t resist the magical vibe and the way sunlight seemed to pour through it and all around. (F21 tunic and knee socks, Miss Me jacket, DIY denim cutoffs and studded bag, Zinc platforms)

The Good Shit Lollipop

There goes the neighborhood... Being sheltered in my den with only four walls and a window view for comfort, I shamelessly craved a bit of social interaction and subsequently fled the domicile. Frankly, I was beginning to feel factory made by the persistent movements of the work grind. Resigning all care into something of the blithe, this slightly impetuous reprieve, which in hindsight manifests some seamless blend of sophomoric jubilation… was the universal tonic I needed. Gallivanting about the midnight streets in ballerina-laden skirts just before being propositioned by the dalliances of a graffiti-faced snowman, we accidentally though almost calculatedly deviated from the planned Weeds marathon. My newest television addiction. Four AMAZING lovelies granted me awards, so with that said, I'm sending out into this incredible cosmic highway, a very special Thank You to Dream and Fantasy (Honest Scrap Award) , tis serendipity ( Proxi Award ), Silje...