A museum of silence and imagery... From Lincoln Avenue to Garden of the Gods and all the way back from where I’d started, a charming hippie village proliferates with seriously righteous tie-dye. And like some mutant offspring, it just kept multiplying. Even as the snowcap milieu put my vertiginous vaults to shame, I somehow balanced my stems atop the semi-rough terrain with very minimal complaint. A garland amongst snaking mountainside sidewalks, the endless roads cemented an impish escapade as a monochrome skyline released a layer of snowfall… blanketing this bucolic scene in a whimsy of white. Never a hindrance to the wiles of feminine philosophy, I ardently gadabout with expensive latte concoctions, feeling the secret rush of my spontaneous Colorado reprieve. But as the final countdown took my euphoric lift with hollowing reflection, I abort the word goodbye from my vocabulary. (Faux fur caplet, gloves, and boy's blazer, vintage. T, French Connection. Jeans, Guess. Heels, ...
Comments
Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva
You look darling as you alwaysssss do! Gorgeous.
www.FashionSnag.com
Have a happy da
mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com
XOOXOOXOXOX
Way to capture the chicness of the 70s with pure bliss!
Way to capture the chicness of the 70s with pure bliss!
you have a good weekend too
XX
Vi from Cali
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
www.redischic.blogspot.com
http://www.colgadoenelarmario.blogspot.com/
you look so cute!!!
Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
GENIAL!!!!
XX
How did you come up with that clever name?
Leon
The Red Queen