Skip to main content

sunday braid.

Comments

Vertiginoso said…
WOow "Bella with a B as Backalicious" (AND whose jet black braid sounds like a "Girlyliciousesque finery à part entière") !!!!

à Bientôt, Antoine
ediot said…
sUch sweet photos. i love braids. just wish i had the creativity to make more than one kind of braid..
hope you're having a wonderful week
xx
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous Bella! I love your creativity and beauty!
YLM-SPAIN said…
So cute...
Lovely pictures
pretty! i love braids
Unknown said…
Ah the only thing that makes me miss having long hair is the lack of braiding in my life these days. Love the Gossip Girl style bow. X

ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com
FASHION SNAG said…
Love your braid and the photos!


www.FashionSnag.com
Olive Cooper said…
i adore these shots you. so beautiful and artist. the red ribbon is perfect.

peace x
Natalie Suarez said…
super pretty! i really love the braid! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
NATIE said…
oh!! beautiful photos
kisses

http://lejournaldeprada.blogspot.com
TRIGG said…
BEAUTY!
jeanine romo said…
Gorgeous! love the ribbon.
Ilka von Torok said…
nice hair!:)
Café Bouclé said…
Lovely red ribbons! :)
http://cafe-boucle.blogspot.com/
Runnmomma said…
Great picture! I miss having long hair.

roseumbrella.blogspot.com
Alex said…
Thanks for the pictures, baby! I love you and your hair!

Popular posts from this blog

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when Chloé decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

In the Dugout

Happy Friday... xxx Vintage faux fur, Jessica Simpson boots, liquid leggings (can't believe I scored these at Target, of all places), misc jewelry (vintage & costume).