Skip to main content

sunday braid.

Comments

Stilettostetico said…
WOow "Bella with a B as Backalicious" (AND whose jet black braid sounds like a "Girlyliciousesque finery à part entière") !!!!

à Bientôt, Antoine
ediot said…
sUch sweet photos. i love braids. just wish i had the creativity to make more than one kind of braid..
hope you're having a wonderful week
xx
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous Bella! I love your creativity and beauty!
YLM-SPAIN said…
So cute...
Lovely pictures
FASHION ICE said…
pretty! i love braids
Ah the only thing that makes me miss having long hair is the lack of braiding in my life these days. Love the Gossip Girl style bow. X

ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com
FASHION SNAG said…
Love your braid and the photos!


www.FashionSnag.com
Olive Cooper said…
i adore these shots you. so beautiful and artist. the red ribbon is perfect.

peace x
Natalie Suarez said…
super pretty! i really love the braid! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
oh!! beautiful photos
kisses

http://lejournaldeprada.blogspot.com
LEANNE TRIGG said…
BEAUTY!
jeanine romo said…
Gorgeous! love the ribbon.
Ilka von Torok said…
nice hair!:)
Café Bouclé said…
Lovely red ribbons! :)
http://cafe-boucle.blogspot.com/
Rose Umbrella said…
Great picture! I miss having long hair.

roseumbrella.blogspot.com
Alex said…
Thanks for the pictures, baby! I love you and your hair!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween | Art Shop Promo

Heart Attack now available in my art shop! 🎃👻 HALLOWEEN PROMO use BELLADONNA at the checkout and save 30% off your entire purchase! One week only!

http://bellaharris.tictail.com
Plus don't miss the HALLOWEEN PROMO 🎃 at my Wooden Ophelia shop! 30% off on all orders using SALEM at checkout. Today only!

http://woodenophelia.com/

Drawing Progress // Feature // Vote

I've dedicated quite a lot of time to this drawing since first starting and after deciding it was ready and then deciding it wasn't, I can't wait to show you the finished piece. Here's a quick look at some of the stages she went through... the full progress images are posted via my Facebook page
Updates: Thank you to Drop Your Art for my recent feature. It's such an honor! New artwork added to my Etsy Shop Please VOTE FOR MEin the artFido - fetching art North American Artist Showcase! The most votes wins the contest and you can vote everyday!!

Part of Me | Society6 Prints

Just added Part of Me to my Society6 shop! Prints and other fine art goodies available
↓↓↓
SHOP