Skip to main content

Writer Girl Gets A Break

Teal Goodness
Dress and belt, vintage. Cuffs, Splash. Shoes, Mossimo. Tights, NM.


I'm getting published... and this particular photograph was captured subsequent the most awesome news. Yay Me! So, the creamy lace dress and navy belt are both vintage… albeit the Maryjane's are a recent addition to the others in my closet, I'm craaaazzzy about the blood-red teal combination.

Comments

WendyB said…
Great tights!
hidzume said…
Thanks for the comment!^^

Your outfit is nicu <3

xoxo
Anonymous said…
you are ver beautiful!
Vertiginoso said…
Or an immaculate Harmony between the sofa and your "néo-romantic Dress , like a soft/stylish "hand to hand" . . . And I really like the cocktail intense dark hair, white color, precious tan skin . . .
ps: Mmmh Mmmh I'm sure you will appreciate my last post !!!!

A Bientôt, Antoine
TEXTSTYLES said…
great outfit, nice style
love what you're doing

check out my blog

Stefania
Jill said…
loveee the top and tights!!
Thanks jill!
Eeli said…
Oh hun, you know far too many words. You confuzzle me sometimes lol.

Ona more appropriate note, i am positively squeeling at your combination right there. Its bold and striking and beautiful all at once!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous.

Popular posts from this blog

Gunmetal Laces

The hillside was far more treacherous than it actually appeared, and even though I didn’t foresee clambering up and down the jagged terrain… my 8-year-old nephew (among others in our brood) got a real kick out of thinking I was some sort of neophyte Pink Power Ranger. Pity I left my blade blaster, metallic armor, and spandex suit at home. Not sure about spandex, but if you and all your friends want to start your own gang of crime fighting superheros, you'll need some matching outfits... something stylish of course.  (RTBU sweater, Topshop skirt and Emma Cook boots)

And then the spell was cast

It’s a bit unsettling the degrees to which I pined for these boots, but when Chloé decided to morph their fall 07 ready-to-wear collection into some angry-girl with mortal combats… I just couldn’t resist the very lucid temptation. And after waiting rather impatiently to watch them work a little black magic , I can finally justify their funky charisma that really is simply irresistible. *Midway through the photo brigade, we got a bit loopy and then couldn’t settle on favorites… so ode to pictures galore, we're still not camera virgins* (VS hoodie, Topshop tank, Steve Madden studded belt, Vintage Levi's-DIY shred/studded pockets, Chloe boots, ebay sunglasses)

The Carousel Ride

A little storytelling... A modicum of silence swallowed the room as dusty shards of sunlight patterned the multicolored carpet. Decorated with an army of garish jewelry, everything jingles, almost intentionally, as the woman perched behind the large candy counter brushes invisible lint from her blouse. Her silvery hair is the color of cotton candy. She offers a genuine smile before shifting her gaze downcast towards her slender hands. Briefly, she examines their delicate surface that is creviced by time and wiser than yesterday. At four quarters per ride, it was a small price for six minutes of uncontaminated childhood reminiscence to sweep the memory warehouse. And while we kept the company of an epoch 1920’s carousel, 60 handcrafted horses, and funky reindeer, we went round and round, faster and faster… letting it take us to those secret places we almost forgot existed. --Bella H. p.s. In lieu of those who have so thoughtfully given me awards and spotlight features... YOU'RE AM...