Skip to main content

Pretty | Valentia Review

Thank you Valentia for sending products to help make me pretty.
These lovely people generously sent over their Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask as well as the True Glow Eye Cream. My sensitive skin requires a lot of attention, so I always appreciate Valentia's combination of natural, organic ingredients (alcohol and paraben free) and could not have been happier to nourish my skin with both the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask and True Glow Eye Cream.

First things first, the packaging is gorgeous. Sleek. Modern. Love it. Moreover, you're getting great products too. I used the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask and True Glow Eye Cream in conjunction (although not required) and neither product irritated my sensitive skin. The consistency of the True Glow Eye Cream is ideal, plus the amber pharmacy jar and a fresh citrus aroma make the experience all the better.

I would have preferred a thicker formula with the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask but the 'sweet tart' fragrance and easy application make for yet another wonderful Valentia product. They just never disappoint. Don't be alarmed with the tingling, which as noted on the product is a normal sensation. While I received this at a discount for my honest and unbiased review, there is nothing about them that I don't continuously appreciate.

Discover what Valentia can do for your skin. Totally worth it.

"Powered by BrandBacker"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cellphone Diary: The morning train station

From STL to KC, May 23-25th. ( Nasty Gal asymm tank dress , Vintage belt, Forever 21 shorts, Dylan George destruction cropped jeans/ Vintage Levi's, Target t-shirts, Express silk and lace jacket, BCBGirls/Miu Miu/Jessica Simpson shoes)

Work In Progress

Currently. 

Your eyes are crimson stained

She's definitely still a work in progress (I hope to finish in the next week or two), but here's a preview of one of the drawings I'm currently working on. Hope you like it! xxx  Inspiration: Odette/Odile